The copy

hey everybody! I just wanna say thanks to bookbooksbooked for putting up a awesome comment. You didn't give me a name so I'll give you until the time I update the next chapter before I give your character a name. I hope that isn't to mean and I love the power the person has THANKS.

Well the usual stuff please like vote comment request and leave a name so you can be in my story. I haven't been getting a lot of comments or requests so please comment ans or request! I hope you like this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast boy's pov

I can't stop thinking about Raven. Who knows what terrible things Arcdoce is doing to her. If he ever lays a finger on him I will rip him limb from limb and maybe even have Sofia drink his blood I don't know. But what ever I do it is going to cause him a lot of pain.

"Beast boy I'm worried to but it is good to look at the bright side. At least we are getting a copy of the necklace." Jillian said to try to cheer me up.

"I'm just worried he is going to hurt her. I can't stand to think about what he is doing to her now." I told her.

"If he lays a finger on her I will make him suffer by blowing him up from the inside out." She said.

We were just walking down the streets of Corgon waiting for the time to pass. We had stopped at every store we passed because Starfire wanted to shop. When I was sure no one was looking I went across the street to a wedding ring shop. I know Rae and I haven't been dating for that long but I felt like we have been dating for years.

"You looking for a ring for Raven?" Sofia asked. Darn it I was caught. As if she read my kind she added " Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me. You should get her a purple diamond ring. They are rare on Earth and cost a lot but here they don't cost too much. Purple diamond is the most commonly found mineral here so it is super inexpensive. If you wa mm t a really big one it will only cost around 2, 000 dollars which is nothing compared to Earth's price."

"Thanks for the advice. Can you keep the others busy while I buy a ring?"

"Ya no problemo." She said running to where the others are.

Once I was sure she had them distracted I went to one of the workers. "How much is that one" I asked pointing to the biggest and prettiest one I saw.

"¤1, 999.99"

"How much would that be in dollars?"

"It would be $1, 000 but for you Garfield it will cost only $500 dollars." The lady said bowing.

"Wow only five hundred bucks! That's crazy! Well here you go." I said handing her five hundred bucks.

" If you don't mind me asking who is the lucky lady." She asked while grabbing the ring.

"The lucky lady is a beautiful lady named Raven. " I answered.

"Well my best wishes to you."

"Thanks" I told the lady.

When I went to the store that the others were in we headed to the ally the jewelry copy place was. "Do you mind if I see the ring?" Sofia whispered. When I pulled the ring out of my glove her eyes went big. " How much did that cost?!" She whispered as I put it back in my glove.

"Five hundred bucks! It is insane how little it cost. Thanks for telling me I should get a purple diamond." I answered.

"Did you make sure to get her finger size?"

"Yep"

When we got there the same guy asked for the password and Sofia sayed the same password. Once we got in Morgton held up two necklaces. I smelt them both to make sure which one was real. When I smelt dirty underwear and sock I knew that the one one the left was the right one.We then teleported back to the teen titans tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please don't forget to like vote comment request and leave your name. When you leave your name or any name make sure to also leave what the person's powers are if they have any and what they are (civilian villain super hero etc).

Thanks for reading