beach

Hay every one I hope you guys like this chapter and it is my first time writing on my computer. Please don't forget to like vote comment and request. FYI if there isn't a lot of romance I am sorry because my friend's mom is reading this and I am kinda scared. My friend Jillian and I are trying to stop her from reading the book but we haven't had much luck. Please wish us luck and I hope you like this chapter!

                 2.1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        Raven's pov

                 Beast boy picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. [ I know why would the team leave the car at the building if they might need it for the mission but just work with me ok] Once we got to the beach her carried me to a empty spot and set me down on a towel. All this is really nice.

              " Raven?"

             "Yes?"

             "What is going to happen to us? Since everything has been going like the prophecy said" he asked me a little worried. I was really hoping he wouldn't ask that question but I knew it was coming.

               "The truth is... I really don't know what is going to happen. I can only hope the prophecy doesn't happen." I told him while looking at my stomach. He had helped me change into a bikini so my stomach is showing. Since I am just about two months pregnant it is starting to show. My stomach is now instead of being flat like it normally is it has a bump on it.

                    Beast boy's pov

             I looked at her stomach and was happy, scared and proud. I was happy that we are going to be a family well if we don't die like the prophecy says, I was scared because everything was going like the prophecy said it would and I was proud because that it our kid inside of her. She was feeling the same way and she was also feeling scared (I can sense it because we bonded powers).  

               "Don't worry Raven. I won't let any thing happen to any of us." I told her looking into her eyes and then back to her stomach. When I put a semi-shaking hand on her stomach all my worries were washed away. The heart beat of our baby is soothing and steady. Plus the heart beat of Raven made it even more calming. I wish I could keep my hand on her stomach forever but people were starting to stare.

                 Raven's pov

             Beast boy put a warm hand on my stomach and closed his eyes. After  around 10 minutes he opened his eyes and looked around and I goined him. People were looking at us but I didn't care.