Dead

Raven's  pov

         "The girl's name is Ivy and the boy's name is Abishan." I told everyone.

         "Those are nice names." Josh said. "Well I have to go back and help fight Trigon. If you need anything just call me."

          "Ok, thank you." Beast boy said.

         I looked into Ivy's eyes and watched her look around the room. Her eyes landed on Beast boy and she put out her arms wanting him to pick her up. He smiled as I handed him Ivy. I yawned and I handed Abishan to Jillian.

        "I need to take a nap. Do you mind talking care of them while I sleep?" I asked them.

         "I would love to look after them." Starfire said.

          "Thanks you." I thanked her before I fell asleep. I did not dream about anything while I slept.

          When I woke up I knew it was time to go to Trigon. I quickly went to my room and changed into some clothes. My belly is still big but that will go down soon. I looked over to the box and saw that Trigon's blood wasn't there.That meant he had done what he had promised. Now I just need to go to him so my blood will evaporate from the box just like his.

       Beast boy walked into the room just as I was opening the portal.  He ran over to me and hugged me. "Promise me you'll come back."

      "I promise I will come back as soon as my blood evaporates from that box." I pointed to the box. He nodded and kissed me. "Don't worry. I'll be careful."

      "I know you'll be careful but I just can't help but be worried."

      "Make sure to take care of the kids."

      "I will." he told me as I stepped into the portal. I was instantly transported to where Trigon is. The rest of the team looked at me like I was crazy.

      "Raven! What are you doing here?" many of them asked.

      I used my powers to teleport all of them back to the tower. I walked towards Trigon and he laughed. I looked down at the box that had my blood in it and I saw the blood slowly evaporate. The box was then empty meaning I did what my side of the deal said to do.

      "So you have given birth to your children. When can I see them?"

      "Never!" I shouted as I flew up to is eye level. "I am here so do whatever you must to me."

       He hit me and made me fly into a nearby wall.The cave we are in shook a little and I knew it was unstable. How about I crush him? That will work. Before I could do anything else Trigon stepped on me. Even though I'm immortal I can still feel pain. This hurt but not as much as having twins.

        When he was about to hit me into another wall I moved so he hit the wall instead. I did that a couple more times to tire him out. After a while he was getting slower and slower so I knew he was tired.

        I used my powers to grab huge chunks of rock out of the cave walls. The Cave started to collapse a little so I hit the rock against the walls making the cave collapse faster.

        "Now we will both die." Trigon told me in his usual deep voice.  I could tell he was scared.

        "You will but I won't. I was smart enough to cast a spell to make Beast boy and I immortal." I laughed. The cave fell down onto us but not before I saw the fear in Trigon's eyes. We both knew he was going to die. The all powerful Trigon is going to die because the cave he was hiding in fell down on top of him.

          I passed out from all the blood I was bleeding. Rocks had hit and scrapped me. The last thing I remember was hearing some one scream out my name and foot steps running towards me.

         When I woke up I was in the infirmary on one of the beds. Just about every teen titan was in the room crying over me. I looked over to my side and saw on the monitor I didn't have a heart beat. At first I was scared but then I remembered the spell.

        Beast boy was right next to me crying with his head down. I whispered his name and he looked up. Once he saw me alive he tackled me in a hug.

       "RAVEN! YOU'RE ALIVE!" He screamed into my ear. Everyone looked up and gasped.

       "But, how?" many of them asked.

       "I put a spell on Beast boy and I so that we are immortal. Even though my heart beat stopped I am still alive." I told them.

       "Like a vampire?" Cyborg asked.

        "Sorta" I said. "But I won't have fangs or have to drink blood."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

      BAM! THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK! Hahaha don't worry I'm just joking! But this book is only going to have a couple more chapters.

       Thanks for reading!