beach time part 2

I hope you guys like this chapter. I own three titans now. I got Cyborg a little bit ago.

Cyborg: why am I here, what is this place, when can I leave, and why is Terra tied to a chair?

Me: You are here because I haven't been getting enough comments, This place is my home, all of you can leave when ever exept for Terra.I want her to suffer for breaking Beast boy's heart and she is tied to a chair so she doesn't run. But please don't leave I have home made waffles!

Cyborg: I'll stay as long as you keep the waffles coming.

Me: Awesome! Cook can you make Cyborg some waffles? Anyone else want waffles?

Robin: Me!

Terra: I'll take some.

Me: Terra first. *puts plate in front of Terra on a table.* Eat up Terra. *evil grin*

Terra: But I can't reach them!

Me: Exactly!

Terra: your mean and evil.

Me: Oh you really want to go there! You betrayed the teen titans, Tried to kill them and broke BEAST BOY'S HEART!!!!!

Cyborg: Calm down little lady! Everything is fine when there's waffles! You should eat some they are delicious!

Me: I wish I could but I have to go back to trying to own teen titans and writing my book. Here's a copy of what I've written so far. You should read it.

Cyborg: ok how bad could it be?

Me: You will let me own the show!

CN: NO!

Me:YES!

CN: NO! YOU CAN ASK ALL YOU WANT BUT YOUR NOT GETTING THE SHOW!

Me:I WILL SOME DAY!!!!!

CN: NOPE!

Me:YEP

CN: NOPE

Me: this is going to go on for a while so here's the next chapter. I WILL OWN TEEN TITANS! DON'T MAKE ME TAKE MORE CHARACTERS!!! I WILL!!!!!!

CN: NO YOU WON'T! !!

Me: I WILL!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven's pov

"I'll wait for you outside of your room." Beast boy said.

"Ok."

I went to my closet and looked behind me to make sure Beast boy wasn't in my room. He wasn't, good. I opened a secret compartment in my closet and found my swim suite. It barely covers any skin. I was looking at my reflection once I put it on. It was a dark blue and it had a gem in the middle of the top. When I walked out I could sense Beast boy starring at me.

"Does it look okay?"

"I don't know why you think you don't have a swim suite body." He said in awe.

"Beast boy you know your drooling."

"Huh? Oh sorry."

Time jump!