20th Chapter!

Hhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody! I'm so happy! this is my 20th chapter! I never thought I would have as many chapters, reads, comments, and votes. I have 327 reads, 64 votes and 52 comments!

I hope you like this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast boy's pov

Once I was done introducing myself to Travis I left so I could go see Raven. When I got to the tower and I asked were she was they said she was in her room. When I went there and saw she wasn't awake I turned into a cat and sat next to her not going on her so I didn't hurt her.. I tried to stay awake but it was around one in the morning and I had a long day so I fell asleep next to her.

Dream

"I'm sorry Beast boy......... Raven's wounds were worse than I thought.......... She won't.......... survive. She only has a........ week left...... and that is if she wakes up from her .......coma." Cyborg told me sadly.

"NO! YOU CAN'T BE TELLING THE TRUTH! IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!! I cried.

"I'm Sorry Beast boy it's the truth. She is in the health room if you want to see her." Robin told me.

I ran to the health room as fast as I could. I opened the door as fast as it would go and rushed to the bed she was in. "Raven you can't die! I was just about to propose to you! I had bought the ring the tusk and everything. She I bought you this purple colored ring." I said taking out the ring I bought her. "I was planing to ask you once you were done healing! Please you can't die please. I love you!" I stopped hearing the constant beeping which was replaced by one long beep.

End Of Dream

"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN" I screamed tears rolling down my face. I looked around and saw Raven's eyes flash open and she sat up. I literally tackled her when I saw her.

"Ow." She said in her normal monotone voice.

"Oh sorry." I said.

"What happened?"

"Well you were taken by Arcd..."

"I know that but why did you yell name as if I was taken or killed?"

When I told her she told me "I will never leave your side as long as you promise to never leave my side."

"I promise I will never leave your side."I assured her.

"That was the answer I was looking for... If you still love me when I am 25 I will cast a spell for use to be immortal if you want."

"I would love to spend eternity with you. Oh that reminds me... Here it goes." I said dropping to one knee next to the her bed. "Raven will you make me the happiest guy in the world?"

Robin's pov

Starfire and I are on one of the most romantic dates yet at the beach. I looked at her. She is the perfect person. I want to spend my whole life with her. Now is the perfect time. "Starfire will you make me the happiest man in the world?" I asked going on one knee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!' Mwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to do something for the 20th chapter.

Do you think I did good? Please tell me your answer answer in the comment place.