Dream

I hope you guys like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream

Beast boy's pov

Where am I? This place is so dark. Wait I've been here before. Wow I'm in Raven's mind! Why am I in Raven's mind.

"Raven!?!" I yelled to see if any one is here.

"Beast bo..... UGH!!!!! She yelled in pain as she was knocked out of the air. I turned around in time to see her knock me down. When I opened my eyes I saw Raven knocked out on me and a big red foot about to step on us. I rolled Raven out of the way but was to slow to get myself out. I got smashed.When he lifted his foot I could see Raven running over to me.

"Beast boy are you all rig...." I blacked out.

End of dream

I woke up sweating and looked at Raven. She was curled up into a ball and was crying. "Beast boy. Beast boy! I can't loose you again! Please wake up!" she murmured. I couldn't stand her to be like this.

"Raven wake up! I'm right here!" I told her.

Her eyes shot open as if she was scared and when she saw me she jumped at me.

Raven's pov

I woke up (still in the dream) to see Beast boy roll me out of the way. My dad then stepped on him with all his weight. When he got off him I used my powers to push him off the edge. I ran over to Beast boy. When I tried healing him almost every bone in his body was broken. He was bleeding to much and he fainted. I couldn't heal him enough for him to be able to live. I knew it wouldn't help anything but I started to cry. I cried over his dying body and since I didn't want him to die in pain I kissed him taking his last breaths. He was some how able to lift up his arm and hug me before he died. I cried even more. The one I truly loved was gone. My sole mate is gone. Yes I said my sole mate.