Betrayal

Loving him is an adventure.A mad chase after him as he runs down the hole to wonderland.It is like setting out on a journey- always something new,something exotic...frightening, confusing and yet so exciting at the same time.A strange feeling in your heart as he looks at you and holds out his hand.He shows you things you never saw before, transports you to places you have never been to...and on the way, you discover a whole new him and a whole new you.
Because loving him is like going places and getting lost..and yet following him deeper and deeper into the unknown -
and when you return,you realize that you lost your heart somewhere to a certain someone.

I was dreaming of Jongin.

A very mysterious looking jongin clad in a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans,exactly the way I saw him when we first met, the day I entered their lives much by suprise.His reassuring smile was replaced with a boisterous smirk.

I followed him through a garden,a forest,a place with lush greenery spread out thousands of miles from the place we stood,meadows of flowers forming distinct patterns of daffodils,carnations,roses, almost any flower you could think of.Laurel and Oak trees edged the path forming a boulevard which we kept walking through,mountains lacing the horizon forming silhouettes amidst the clouds.

The view was just perfect.

Especially when a certain angel boy is a part of it.

We kept walking aimlessly,through the paths of utter beauty till Jongin came to a stop. His tall figure gave off a glowing aura ashe turned towards me and smiled.But this time,something was different.His eyes were a hue of red.His tanned skin had turned pale. The smile faded off his face in an instance,leaving him emotionless,as he stared at me.He muttered something inaudible under his breath and his eyes drifted off elsewhere.I followed his glance.

His eyes drifted onto the laurel trees.The smile slightly reappeared as he casually walked towards them and started gathering up some golden leaves silently,the leaves magically weaving them into the most beautiful wreath I'd ever laid my eyes on. I didn't know how it was happening,but the whole scene was so beautiful I didn't dare question. Daisies floated into Jongin's hand as he hummed a familiar tune and adjusted them into the spaces of the wreath,adding more beauty to the already strikingly beautiful masterpiece.

I found myself walking towards him as he gently placed the laurel wreath in my slightly messy hair,leaving me with no words while I stared into his caramel eyes.....which were not caramel anymore.

They were still red.

My body felt rigid. Suddenly,I couldn't move. It felt like the burden of the weight of the sky was placed on my shoulders, weighing me down,casting a spell on me.

Even with my irrational mindset,I figured out that it had to be the laurel.I used all my energy to try to take it off my head,but it wouldn't come off.

Kai started walking away.

He was still emotionless,but I could see a twinkle in his red eyes.Like he'd been crying his heart out for a day,yet full of mischief.

"Everything happens for a reason,and I'm sure this encounter too means something,It will bring us closer,or tear us apart,no matter what happens,There will always be a reason" He said as he walked along the path,towards the mountain silhouttes and puffy cotton clouds,leaving me solitary,full of confusion,anger and more emotions I couldn't keep track of.

"JONGIN!" I screamed using my remaining energy,which only caused things to worsen,only to make the pain increase,as the angel boy walked away,not giving a single glance back.