Shadows

I wouldn't lie,my heart did skip a beat at the sight of him,just before I was drowned in anger,disgust....and distrust.Ater all that has happened,he just stood there looking like a mannequin,unharmed,unaffected.I never thought I would feel this way for Jongin,but after the incident with Tao-well,I think otherwise.

"Jongin-ah!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LIFE!!!??" I screamed,not budging from the place I stood.His head turned towards me and tilted,and although I couldn't make out his facial expression I could just imply..no.I'm sure of it,he was smirking amusedly,that infamous, annoying smirk of his.In annoyance,I trudged up the tiny pathway that led towards the mountain,scanning the area to find a way to the top of the mountain.How in the world did he get up there?

I would have continued to search but by that time,I was done.I couldn't take it anymore.I just collapsed into the soft plush grass once again,only to find it replaced by tough granite.It scraped my arms and legs,drawing more blood out of my current bruises,but I didn't care.I just sat there and did what I do best....I cried.

All I ever do is cry.
I shouldn't be going through all this.I've gone through so much already,and when I met Jongin and the boys,everything seemed perfect.Just perfect for once.It's mindblowing,the way I forgot my past,my future,in the presence of them.I was stuck in the moment for once,cherishing every second of that blissful one year I spent with them.

One year.

Jongin and I were inseparable for one whole year.We went to college together...we lived in the same house,walked side by side in the path of life..

But I guess we overdid it.

No.We didn't.All those times,all those memories we shared,although we shared an immense bond,there was no love.

No love besides brotherly love.
We were a family,we were brothers.And as Chanyeol hyung said,brothers help each other in difficult situations.Brothers tell each other their problems and solve them together.Brothers share a strong bond,and that bond will never be broken...even when their words aren't spoken.
Brothers will trust each other to follow to the world's end...and even if they are decieved,they will never think ill about each other...Because brotherhood is a sacred bond,a bond created when heaven and hell join forces and combine.

I felt a shadow loom above me,but I didn't dare to look up.I was scared,that of all people..it would be who I dreaded the most.

"Kyungie-ah..." I heard his voice.The sweet way he pronounced my name...the way he stressed on the last syllable and let out a sigh...I knew who this was.

It was Jongin.
I slowly raised my head towards him,hovering above me,looking down at me like I'm his most precious possesion.He was trying to fool me again,I knew it..i was sure of it..but that look in his eyes told me otherwise.He looked hurt,flustered,His eyes were red and crusted with tears like he hadn't slept for days.Was this just a hallucination? What was he trying to do to me?

I tried to find the strength to get up,but despite all the energy drained out of me because of all the wounds...the pain of my broken heart weighed me down the most.But I didn't give up.I gathered all my strength and stood up,swaying to and fro because of the lack of adrenaline and screamed yet again.

"JONGIN!!! YOU FREAKING RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him furiously..and all he did was calmly taking my hands off his shoulders and holding them tight...though I could see him forcing his tears back on the verge of breaking down.

I didn't want to see him like this.Hell,if it were any other day I would go hug him and promise miracles.But today..today I was worse.My situation was worse.So I just stood there,letting him hold my hands tight,tight,tight....till he muttered a tiny symphony..just two words...

"Follow me"