Reality

I woke up with a splitting headache.

It was a dream.
Just a stupid dream.

Or atleast thats what I thought until reality struck me.

Jongin was gone.

I turned around,to find the sheets in his bed perfectly made,pillows perfectly plumped,like he hadn't been there the whole night.

His bed was cold.

I started to panic,only to hear his chocolate melting laugh from downstairs,like a melody making my whole body calm.But,I wasn't calm.My whole body ached,Just like in my dream,and I felt a sudden emptiness throughout my body.But, I reassured myself that everything was okay.

I made my bed and put on my bathrobe in order to get ready for a shower.I brushed my teeth and applied my daily skincare products before turning on the shower and getting myself ready for a long,hot bath.

But,as soon as I stepped in front of the mirror,I got the shock of my life.
My whole body was bruised,reddened with blood and thoroughly hurt,like I've been slammed onto a pavement and dragged through the dirt.Purple rings edged my eyes,that have turned bloodshot.

But above all,there it was.
In my messy uncombed hair,the enchanted golden laurel wreath was placed,undamaged,glowing like it hadn't gone through any disaster.

This thing was sucking the life out of me.

I didn't have much time,so I quickly showered,got dressed in a long sleeved sweater and denims that would cover all my bruises,and put on a jacket for extra safety measures.I completely drowned my skin in concealer,covering up all the purple marks and cuts as much as possible,combed my frizzy bowlcut and put on a snapback to hide the somehow demonic laurel wreath.I looked overdressed,no doubt,but I didn't want to let the other boys know what happened,or else they would go around worry-striken.

I made my way downstairs to find the others dressed and bursting with excitement ready for our much waited day out to the beach.

"kyungsoo hyung~ are u ready?" The first to speak was maknae sehun

"Yeah.Let's go"

"Umm....hyung,we're going to the beach...if you forgot"

"I know"

"Why are you wearing so much? Aren't you going into the sea?"

"Nah~ I don't feel like it.And anyways,Is a jacket and a snapback too overdressed?"

"Suit yourself hyung...let's get going!"

And with that started our journey to the beach,credits to Suho who had got us all organized and planned the trip,and the maknaes who aranged all the food and entertainment.We loaded our stuff into our cars,planning the seating arrangements and finnaly coming to a conclusion that Junmyeon,Tao,Xiumin,Jongin were going in one car with Chen driving,and Myself,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Yixing, and Sehun will be going in our SUV with Kris driving.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hell, I thought. Atleast Kai and I were out of each other's earshot for a while,unsure for how long

But laying my eyes on him after what happened was undoubtfully difficult even for me.

Something was wrong.

I had developed sudden hatred towards him although I'm not even sure he is in the wrong.

I hope the wreath is manupulating my thoughts.I'm sure of it.I don't fell like myself,emptiness and all.The kyungsoo I know,atleast fromself observance wouldnever even dare think of hating on Jonginnie...Even if he broke his heart like crystal being smashed onto molten rock.

That kyungsoo would never do that.

That would be the last thing I would do.

But, things have changed.

I'm fighting with myself,Internally,struggling to keep up.My adrenaline is rushed.Energy fills my body.But it is all drained out just on thought of fighting with my Inner thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"She's my black pearl~ SHEEEE'S MAAAH BLAAAAAACK PEARL!!! "
"......Jidoneun pilyo eobseo
nae mami neol garikyeo.....
Gal giri heomnanhaedo
ijjeumeseo geureohgen mothanda
Han shido tteoreojyeo ijeobon jeoki eobtneunde

eo meolri supyeongseon kkeute neoye moseubeul bol su ittdamyeon~"

Yup.The sweet sound of twelve boys screaming out the lyrics of the famous song "Black Pearl"by EXO

.....Note the sarcasm used.

"Yo baek! Crank that radio up!!"

"Sure thing channie boo~"

Inanimated gagging noises.

"NUUUU MY EARS PLEASE OHGOD NO!"

Inanimated gagging noises.

"Taozi~I want my taozi!"

Inanimated gagging noises.

Sigh.Typical environment. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were acting all lovey-dovey again.The great kriscasso (force was used to get that out of me) was craving for his 'Taozi' while sehun....being the bratty little maknae he is, took advantage of his "inborn talent" of making Inanimated gagging noises between everything.

Ahh~ Such pleasure!