Sacrifice

Jongin was crying hard.He couldn't even speak,with hoarse sighs were emitted throughout....his helpless figure hugging me like his life depended on it.It was just as if he was the one who was enduring all the pain.

"Do you really want to know kyungsoo?"
He said between stifles,leaving me filled with doubt.Do I really want to know? Would knowing make a difference? I'm not so sure,but knowing wouldn't change anything of my feeling for him...not a bit.

Do I really need to know?

"Yes Jongin.Tell me what freaking happened" I said in a voice that sounded more threatening than considerate.He looked at me blankly,before getting up and brushing the nonexistent dirt off his clothes.

"Follow me" He said for the second time as he leaded me through an array of winding corridors,that ended up in front of a huge glass door.It was embellished with Victorian style brass swirls,which were the only element that blocked the view of anything beyond.The door looked heavy,but Jongin opened it like it was nothing.We stepped inside,and it was hard to believe that this was behind those doors.

It was magnificent...true,but at this moment it seemed like the most fearsome thing I've ever seen.

And you know why?

It was the same place I saw in my dream.The same place Jongin took me to,the same place he set this wreath on top of my head,The same place he broke my heart into fractions of pieces.My heart is still heavy.It hurts,it hurts like hell....more than it has to hurt to be honest.But I have to consider the words Jongin had told me.Was the pain really divided? If it really is,why do I feel so empty? Why does it hurt so much...why do I feel as if the guilt is weighing me down,even if I'm not the person who is in the wrong?

I felt like all my questions will be answered soon.
This is the place,this is the turning point.

"J-Jongin...I-I don't feel very well..."

Okie guys...get ready...
Hana...Deul...San!

Jongin's POV

It breaks my heart to see kyungsoo like this.

I'm helpless.

I have nothing to do.

Yet,I can't look weak in front of him.

I know it...he's fading...he can't endure it much longer...until it is done.

But how can I tell him?

Sticks and stones can break my bones,but my heart....my heart belongs to Kyungsoo.And I know,I'm sure...that his belongs to me.

But this is a different story.

Although I know that he loves me..

Will he make such a sacrifice? Can we conquer this together?

Why did destiny have to bring us together..watch us bond..and then shatter everything into bits?

I know this is my fate,but Kyungsoo...I don't want him to suffer because of me.