Pride

We arrived at the beach about an hour later.Excited screames and hollers followed as we got out of our SUV, only to know that the others have made it here before us.

"Yo peeps!" Chanyeol hollered as he made his way over to the others,a puppy-like baekhyun hanging onto his shoulder with said giant's arm around his neck.Kris made his way towards us from the parking lot, stopped to stare at the sea for a split second.......and being his dorky self,.....SPRINTED TOWARDS THE OCEAN AND PLUNGED IN HEAD FIRST.

From there on, Sparta broke loose.

A very hyperactive Chanbaek couple were pulling an innocent luhan towards the sea...quite reluctantly

"I Only have one pair of UNDERWEAR!!!!!....wait,what are you doing!! leave me alone! AHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed the helpless deer.

Chanyeol caught this. " Scratch that ManlyBabyAngel Hyung! WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!"

"MANLY-BABY-ANGEL WHAT??? SINCE WHEN DID THAT BECOME MY NAME? RESPECT YOUR HYUNGS PARK-FREAKING-CHAN---AHHHHHHH!!!"

and with that luhan was thrown into the sea.

Xiumin,being the baozi he is,sat waddled up in a corner (This by mere coincidence had to be JUST the corner where all the precious food was kept...who am I kidding?) examined the current situation that included 10 hooligans (with the exception of me and xiumin) acting like hyperactive goo-goo babies as a sudden reaction of being in said saltwater environment.

But not for long.The poor Baozi's peace was hindered when an over-excited Chen came galloping around,slung his arm around Xiumin's waist,and dragged him into the sea 'Just to keep luhan company'

And,Kai.

That Jerk.

Kai was having fun with the maknae line,Tao and sehun,Running all over the shore,Hitting each other with their co-created sandballs,looking like an innocent teacup (Are teacups innocent?Oh well...) cute as a button,without a care in the world.

"Hey D.O hyung!!! Come over and play!"

"No tao...I don't wanna get wet in the water---"

"But we're not in the water!!"

"Fiddlesticks. Oh well then.I'm coming!!"

Kai gave me an amused look,giggled once,and continued shoving sandballs into sehun's face.

"NUUU! My perfect translucent skin is ruined by those--those PREPOSTEROUS MAIMING OBJECTS of yours,Sir Kai!"

"Isn't maiming the skill we're developing over here,you little peadophile!"

"Hey! I AIN'T A PAEDOPHILE!!! COME HERE YOU LITTLE---" Sehun screamed before shoving a sand ball into kai's mouth,leaving the older simply shocked.

"Mrrff-Se-hun-COUGH-i'm GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!" and with that they ran straight into the ocean,followed by a very-very confused Suho yelling,"Children! No Killing each other please!"

Ahh~Bliss.

"Hey tao~' Whatcha say we take a walk along the beach together?" I said,jutting a finger to the direction of the less occupied seashore.

"Sure thing Hyungie~ since those to maim-crazy idiots abandoned me,I guess thats the best option I get" Added tao Happily.

Yeah.Maim crazy idiots.

We walked in complete silence,refreshing silence,for some time,Before Tao broke into a conversation.

"Hey Hyung~ May I ask you something?"

'"Yeah.Go on Tao"

"Why do you seem so down these days?"

"Down? Me? Ohohoho Tao! thats a good one!"

Suddenly tao stopped.He came towards me and grabbed my shoulders.

Jongin did that when he guessed something was wrong.

"Look.Hyung,you are completely different these days.It's not only the way you act,but you look so down and stressed.I'm not the only one who noticed this.The other members are worried.Have youve been breaking rest? Cuz the dark circles under your eyes have become more visible--"

Dark circles? Is the concealer wearing off? Oh no.no no no. What if he sees? What if he guesses? this is not happenning.

"Dark circles?" I asked in a squeaky voice.

"yeah hyung.Dark circles.If I looked closeer,they're kinda purple.And why are your hands bruised? Did something happen? Are you okay hyung?"

".....no.I'm fine"

"OH MY GOSH HYUNG!! FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU HIDE THIS??? DON'T YOU SEE HOW WORRIED I AM? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HYUNG? WE CARE ABOUT YOU! THATS WHY I'M ASKING! IF YOU WANT IT TO BE THAT PRIVATE, I'LL NOT TELL THE OTHER MEMBERS! I CAN'T HURT LIKE THIS HYUNG! I'M TRULY CONCERED! THAT'S WHY IM ASKING! AHH JINJJA~"
He looked flushed with anger,yet burning with concern.I noticed tears swelling up in his eyes as he turned away and wiped his face on his sleeve.

"Oh tao...Don't cry" Eventhough i said this,I felt tears rolling down my cheek as well.

cold tears.

"AH~now I made hyung cry!" Tao said between sobs.I hugged him,both of us drowning in tears.

Tao,Can I trust you with a secret?

Authors note:-

Think happy thoughts guys. Cuz I'm finally unleashing my story upon the pits of wattpad.

which I hate.