Gisa

Did you think she wouldn't write about me. I'm her SISTER!

I heard about the stages of grief in school. I have turned to anger.

I blame this whole thing on Cal. I never liked him much anyway, that Silver  is the cause of all of our problems.

He made her life miserable by disowning her. Then he forgot he had freakin FIREBALL FISTS and didn't fight Maven. And speaking about Maven and that whole cursed family, they are all immature, manipulative vampires that feed off the blood of Reds. What kind of sick being sends the person he likes/loves away just because he thinks that there is a chance that she likes his brother. Why not have your mother use her freaky mind reading to read her mind and figure that out before you LOCK HER UP AND SEND HER TO HER DEATH!?!? 

Honestly Cal, why do you think she hardened after visiting you. You contributed to her losing her two loves and you let, no made, her experience the torturous and cruel life you Silver vampires have.

I'm gone. I know she would want me to help Cal out, that is why she died anyways.

I rub the earring she gave me in my hand, I will never forget you Mare.

I'm crying standing over her grave. I have to be strong I say myself. Your the last one... well basically.

Walking away from her grave stone I take one look back.

I will never forget you Mare.