Maven

Mare is mine, finally I got something my brother doesn't and not through my mom. Oh, my mom. She was everything to me, I am so frustrated that I can't torture him myself. Wait... Stop... Someone might be reading my mind. Breath in Breath out, just like mom taught you. Oh how much I miss my mom. 

Evangeline Samos and the new girl Susanna are facing off today. Susanna is said to have the ability that very few have. It is somehow similar to the lightning girl, but must be from a disease of mutation. If it strengthens the crown it will strengthen us all. That is what dad used to say... before he was murdered by that half-brother of mine.

But nobody else entered the Queenestrial not after that win by Evangeline last time. Only the inexperienced new girl.

It's starting.

The first girl comes out, they announce Evangeline. She does her usual twisted and waves of metal, several reds are needed for her presentation. I have to hire 10 new reds now...

Now it is Susanna's turn. She arches lightning strips, gaining electricity from the electrical shield. Her presentation is enormous. The lightning whipped and danced. The show was like a little child's drawing, all over the place. It was elegant and powerful. It was electrifying. 

Susanna won, after much debate of corse, but the show was extravagant and everyone was curious about the new girl. 

Finally I'm back by myself. I found a red girl who looks exactly like Mare, she will be beheaded. I don't necessarily love Mare. I want my brother to know I have something of his. This will be the best pain for him to see.