Gisa

I keep on telling them it's Maven who manufactured this but they all think she is too good to have betrayed us(Rosa) and frankly, my family is not the wisest. So basically, I figured out that no one actually liked Mare, except for the whole Newbloods group, but they aren't really taken into account.

I also realized that people are power hungry and Mare is a threat to their control.

By the way, I did go get my hand fixed by Sara because I want to be able to support my family through sewing and well, why wouldn't I?

Mare was special in her own way, but after a while, everyone got over their grief. This was until Mare turned against us of course, by that time everyone figured out what I already knew and the whole operation was shut down. Luckily my family and I got out in time and Mare's temper cooled; unfortunately, my brothers died at the war front after Maven toke Mare. What was even more surprising was that they were mourned by everyone.

What happened to me? Well I lived in my hometown for some time, stayed single, and when Mare's temper cooled I sent a letter to her and she allowed me to stay with her in the palace. Maven turned out to be a cool guy, he was softened by Mare's tough and stubborn personality and is now a moderately nice fair king. I feel more comfortable as the years go by because the Red and Silver worlds are colliding and Reds are now taking office. Maven wouldn't have been able to do this if Mare didn't convince the Newblood army to come in and challenge the Silvers. I have been living with Mare and her family and I am now the Royal seamstress.