Chapter 20

--Ross--

            We sat there and ate quietly cause I still feel the tension between us so I decided to talk to her once she’s full. Lesson learned, I won’t mess with her again when she’s hungry.

            “What’s this?” Gabby asked raising one of her eyebrows on me and pointing on the bracelet around her left wrist. “Apology gift?” I answered giving her the best cutest smile I could’ve done. “Then why do you have the same one?” she asked again pointing on my wrist this time.

            I spun my wrist around and smiled “Friendship bracelet,” I gave her a grin hoping she’ll smile back. “Friendship?” she asked sarcastically still annoyed and quite mad at me. “I’m sorry,” I bowed my head then looked straight into her eyes. “I didn’t mean to tease you that far. I thought you were playing around also so I did that,” I confessed not looking away.

            “I’m not a toy. Neither your playmate,” she snapped poking the left vegetables on her plate. “I know that now. And I’m sorry,” I apologized again. “It was just comfortable being with you,” I added which made her smile. Finally!

            “When you’re comfortable with someone, it doesn’t mean you go around kissing them and saying it was nothing,” she said spraying some mash potato on my face with her fork. “Note taken,” I smiled taking her hand. She smiled at me and raised her left eyebrow again. “What?” I asked. “Nothing,” she beamed letting go of my grip and asked for the bill.

            The same employee who gave me the piece of paper came in our table with our bill. “Here you go sir. You and your “friend’s” bill,” he teased as I looked on the receipt. I handed out the money and gave him the change.

            “So where do you wanna go?” I asked her stretching out my hand. “What do you mean?” she asked looking at me and pointing on my hand. “I still owe you a tour,” I said grabbing up her hand and thank God that she didn’t let go. I guess she’s too stuffed and lazy so she let me drag her back to the amusement park.

            “Where are the others?” Gabby glanced around and pulled out her phone and read the text she just received. “Who’s it from?” I asked still looking for a sight on my siblings. “Erika. She said they went to get something to eat,” she answered stuffing her phone back. “Guess it’s just you and me then,” I said walking towards the exit.

            “Now where are you going again?” she sprinted catching up on me. “I told you, I still owe you a tour,” I answered once we get near my car. I hurried on the passenger’s seat and opened the door for her before she can reach for the handle. “Mi’ lady,” I gestured at her like the butlers do for their mistress. She gave herself a facepalm before entering the car.

            “I’m sorry to ask this again, but,” I glanced at her starting up the engine. “Where are we going,” she asked exaggerating the O in going. “You’ll see,” I answered and started driving.

--Gabby--

            I played with the bracelet Ross gave me as I look at his wrist occasionally and kept repeating the word “Friendship” on my head. “We’re here,” he said cheerfully breaking me out of my thoughts.

            “Since you’re on a dress, you can’t go ice skating like that so I figured out, we can watch some hockey,” he beamed obviously excited. I just sat there and looked at him checking his wallet and bringing his sunglasses and beanie.

            “Are you okay with this?” he asked worriedly noticing he hasn’t gotten any response from me yet. “Hockey? Hmm, might as well give it a try,” I answered shrugging my shoulders. “You have seen one game right?” he asked again.

            “Nope. This will be the first,” I answered and grabbed on the door and opened it. “I promise you. You’ll enjoy this one,” he said before getting out. I waited as he bought us ticket and buy some food eventhough we just ate.

            We went inside and sat between a family and a couple. “Hey Gabs?” he started. I looked at him while sipping on my drink. “Hmm?” “Can I ask who’s that guy sitting with you back there?” the way he ask it looks like he’s worried that I’ll get mad on him again. “I’ll tell you all about it some other time,” I answered smiling at him. “Let’s just enjoy the game. Since it is my first one,” I added. He gave me a smile back and we sat there like nothing just happened. We’re just two individuals who became friends on this day, enjoying a hockey game.

--

A/N Sorry for the late updates on both fanfics guys. Just got some Pass Me By music vid hungover. Haha. And btw, i wrote this at the midst of 2:30 am so spare me if you think its bad. Thank again for all the votes, reads and comments :** <3