Chapter 25

Gabby’s POV

            A month has passed since I moved here in the US to work. And if I may say so, it’s been great! I’m staying at my bestfriend’s house, met the band that I love, not to mention that one of them is my boyfriend.

            “Gabs! You wanna swing by Starbucks before we go to the set?” Erika knocked on my door. “Sure,” I answered back. Ross invited me on the Austin and Ally set since it’s my day off and it’s kind of a special day for us.

            “I’m ready!” I opened up my door and went straight to the kitchen. “Well, someone’s looked dressed up,” aunt Aileen complimented looking at me. “Thanks,” I managed to hide a blush. I want this day to be perfect and that means, every detail needs to be. Even my wardrobe for the day.

            “Oh c’mon, Ross will still think you’re beautiful even if you wear rag clothes,” Erika teased pulling me out of the house. “Shut it,” I snapped back and opened the passenger’s seat door.

            “I’m not joking,” she defended starting up the engine. “I still need to look perfect,” I whispered taking out my phone to text Ross. “I know. Happy monthsary for the both of you,” she smiled and started driving.

            I just looked at Erika and went back on my phone.

Me: Hey babe, we’re on our way. Just gonna get some starbucks. You want some?

            I waited for him to reply but I got none. We stopped on Starbucks to get a quick frappe and head to the set.

            “Maybe he’s filming,” Erika said noticing my uneasiness. “Yeah. You’re right,” I answered. But my left wrist hurt again. I know something’s up. And I have a feeling that it’s bad.

            After several minutes of driving, Erika and I arrived on set. “What’s your business here? Authorized people only,” said the guard. I grabbed the pass Ross gave me for me and Erika and showed it to him.

            “Oh. You’re a visitor for the Austin and Ally. Come on in then,” he welcomed and opened the door for us.

            I followed Ross direction that he gave me yesterday and arrived on set. “You got his gift?” Erika said before I could open the door.

            “Yeah. It’s on my bag,” I smiled. I got him a personalized converse with a drawing of Romeo on it. “He’ll love t for sure. Why don’t you make one for me someday?” Erika teased.

            We entered the set and were greeted by the cast. But I don’t see Ross and Laura. “Excuse me but do you know where Ross is?” I asked Calum after he introduced himself. “He and Laura are in his dressing room,” he smiled. I hugged and thanked him dragging Erika behind me.

            “Gabs?! I know you’re excited on seeing Ross but geez, slow down!” Erika complained. But I kept on dragging her towards my boyfriend’s dressing room. We stopped and I stood frozen infront of the door.

            “Are you planning on knocking or,” Erika whispered. My left wrist hurt so much that I have to restrain it on my other hand again. Something’s not right. I turned the door knob and saw Ross and Laura on the couch making out.

            Suddenly, I lost my ability to move and talk. “GABS!” Ross yelled pushing Laura away from her. I felt tears forming on my eyes. As startled as I was, Erika found her strength to pull me away.

            “I can explain,” Ross said with his voice shaking. My hand automatically slapped his cheek. “How could you?! And here I thought you’re different,” Now I’m the one who’s shaking. I dropped my bagpack and ran before he could catch my hand.

            “Gabs! WAIT!” his voice lingering on my back. But I kept on running. Out on the set and hopefully out of his life. I kept on running until someone grabbed and hugged me. I was too weak and hugged back and cried on the stranger’s arm.

            “What happened Gabs?” the stranger asked pulling me back. I looked up to see his face. “Rainer…”

--

A/N

Wow, i haven't updated this fic for almost uhm, two months? XD Sorry, i just lost my Ross feels (still trying to get them back) Anyway, enjoy ^^ <3