[ Chapter 1 ]

Note: The look BTS' appeared here is like the one on "Run" MV.
Another thing, If you see some words Italicized like this. It'll either mean that the person is speaking in English, emphasized or it's one person's thought, depending how it goes.

Word Count: 3.6k +

-BcusILoveU ~❤❤❤

Music High is a place where young students learn the true meaning of Music.
It isn't like any other high schools, the school is designed for teens who found their inner voice and are willing enough to enhance it. It specializes in different kinds of music activities as they train their students into their abilities, thus it also has it's clubs for students who possess multiple skills.

The students and staffs here must wear their own uniquely designed brooches instead of an ID, a small symbol that meant that they are the people of Music High.

Students here are to split in groups, some would actually prefer solos or duos. They rehearse each day and compose a few songs as they compete with it in a School program by the end of the year.

There are various unique names for their groups like;
Girls' Generation. EXO. APINK. RED Velvet. GOT7. Twice. Seventeen...
And many more.
These are some samples of the hottest groups in campus.

But who could forget BTS?

Seven talented boys who are usually energetic. They are always seen with either big smiles on their faces or playing around.

So it is every unusual to see them slumping in their music room, obvious frowns on their faces.
They seem to be bored, lacking the word fun.
Who are these people and what have they done to the Fun Boys?

Jimin and Hoseok were soundly sleeping on their desks, exhausted from dancing to random girl group music.
Jin was playing with his Mario collection, as usual.
Taehyung kept talking to himself at the corner, practicing his acting skills.
Namjoon was helping Yoongi write lyrics but it seems like they don't know what to write.
And Jungkook was on his seat, singing Eyes, Nose, Lips of their Teacher, Sr. Taeyang.

"Argh!" Namjoon raged, grasping the lyrics he wrote, ripping it into shreds.
"This isn't right!"

His loud voice caught everyone's attention, the members glanced at Namjoon's way, sending their leader questioning looks.

"What isn't?" Yoongi asked, his tone remaining low and cool.

"The lyrics! It doesn't seem right!" Namjoon replied, still ripping the piece even if it's almost impossible judging by it's size.

"We obviously lacked the inspiration." Yoongi stated like it should have been the obvious.
"I suggest the we take a day off, to stop stressing about this so-called Music Program and rest for awhile."
He carelessly threw his piece away and took his beloved neck pillow from out of nowhere, ready for another nap.

"You always rest." Namjoon said what's fact.

"Swag." Yoongi responded nonchalantly.

"You know? I kinda agree with Yoongi." Said Jin who stopped toying with his Mario.

"Swag."

The eldest stood on a chair, easily grasping all the members' attention.
"How about we take the day off tomorrow? Let our minds clear without a single weight on our shoulders. After that, we can get back to this, finish our songs and hopefully we can find something that would motivate us. Sounds good?"

"Wait, isn't tomorrow Saturday?" Yoongi pointed out.

"Yes, but we don't get to come back to school for this, right?"