♪ Chapter ¹² ♪

Hello Everybody, my name is Marki- I mean BcusILoveU.
Yeah........ And as Promised!!!!!

Here you go *wink wink*

Monday...

"Unnie!!! Let's gooooo~! We're going to miss BTS' concert!" YoonJi cried, pulling you desperately on your wrist while you plead that she'll be at least a bit gentle.

You were walking down the sidewalks and towards the center of Seoul, it was probably 6:00 a.m. and no one seems to be around this moment but she keeps on being annoying just to make you go faster.

"Unnie! Please hurry! My bias is going to be there."

You tilted your head in question as she pouted, you were utterly confused about the word she just said.

"Bias?"

YoonJi suddenly gasped, a dramatic one that is. She had a hand covering her mouth, her eyes wide as she stepped back looking at you in disbelief.

"Wait... (Y/n)... Don't tell me... Are you not a Kpopper?!?!?!?!?!?"

You shrugged innocently, as if to say no and you have no idea what a kpopper is.
"So... are you going to tell me what a Bias is?"

She then quickly took a deep breath and spoke all at once.
"A Bias is another word for Boyfriend, Husband, Crush, Life Ruiner, Daddy, Saxypho(r)nistar as Taehyung would like to say, Child, Soul mate, maybe Teddy bears or Pancakes, Aegyo Machines, Best friend and especially is someone who would really wanna make you Cry for either Fangirling or just because they're ship with other groups and it hurts, Laugh because they're just so hilarious, Punch them in the face cause they really give you these uncontrollable Feels!"

You looked at her weirdly like she's some kind of Alien in this world, but thankfully she's not the only one.

"So... who's your Bias?" You asked, smirking a bit.

"Of course it's Taehyungie Oppa!" She smiled proudly to herself.

"So everything you said back there... He's your Daddy?"

She abruptly flinched in realization... The Genius You really caught her attention, and you were proud for that.

"... And your Boyfriend and Your Husband and Your Crush and Your-"

"Chuchuchucheu! Ssssshuuut it!" Her red beet face burnt up in embassment, she had to cover your mouth in order to keep you shut.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!" She whimpered in embarrassment, and you only chuckled, moving her hand away from your mouth.

"Of course you didn't." You said, smirking as you walked ahead of her.

"No! Seriously! And by the way, when we get back. I'm going to call Nikky and we're going to train You on how to become a Kpopper!" She huffed, deciding to stay a few steps behind you.

"Is being a Kpopper Necessary?" You laughed, thinking of how stupid she must be.

"Oh it is. A hundred percent. Totally. Also, I bet your bias will be Jungkook. No doubt."

You only laughed her off, walking off faster to attempt and lose her it the streets.

After the long walk, maybe the longest one in your life yet, you finally made it to the center of Seoul panting like you've both ran a marathon. In the ocean of people you stand, staring at the stage where BTS is.

"See?" You panted, placing a hand on YoonJi's shoulder for support as you feel like you cannot carry yourself.
"I told you... we'd make it... on time..."