[ Chapter 13 ]

OMO LE JUNGKOOK PICTURE UP THERE THO!!! >< KYA XD

Btw, here you go... ♥

Wednesday...

So yesterday you asked your teacher in which room you'll be staying in the Large dorms.

Dorms? Well, more like Apartments for each group of students. Ain't this school big?!
...

Moving on!
Good news. Bad news. And even Best and Worst news.

Good news is that your sharing rooms with your best buddies. That includes Jungkook, Taehyung and of course YoonJi.

Bad news is Jungkook, which means non stop teasing and pranks etc.

Best news is that Jungkook said he planned a very very special surprise. He swore that it ain't any pranks or fooling around again.

Worst news is the cruel truth...

Since your sharing a dorm-slash-apartment with the other three, you'll also be sharing the bathrooms, the wardrobes, the living rooms. Etc. Etc.

One moment, Bathrooms?!

Make sure you lock the door, you don't want Kookie walking in on you or anyone else. But that's not all, there are only two beds. One on the second floor and one on the first.

So what's the problem you may ask? Can you not just share a bed with YunJi??

That's the problem!

Taehyung wants to share a bed with her being the obsessive one he is, and now the possessive.

You are going to be left sleeping with Jungkook, you highly rejected the idea though Jungkook seems like he's not gonna care whether whom to sleep with.

He tried making it easier for you and said he'll sing you to sleep every night. And you instantly agreed, not caring about anything else but to hear him sing.

Now here you were, playing a game with all of BTS in your Dorm. Let's just call it Apartment shall we? The apartment which is the school's property.

The game called Hide and seek.

It was Jimin's turn and he was roaming around the house search for the members.

You were following far behind him, making sure that he doesn't notices, soon enough Jimin headed into Taehyung and YunJi's room.
There you both saw Taehyung literally attached on the ceiling as if he were spider man, well only someone as weird as him will be able to do that.

"Uhm... boo?" Taehyung nervously laughs.

Jimin glares at him, smirking proudly to himself.
"Got you now, Taehyungie."

Next round was Taehyung's turn and in fact that guy is like an eagle.
He already found most of the members by two minutes and there's only YunJi, Jungkook and you left.

You hurried through the halls, frightened at the thought of Taehyung finding you.
You can already hear his voice and YunJi's voice downstairs.

"Yuyu-ah! You're cheating!!"
Taehyung growls in anger.

"No I'm not!" You hear YunJi laugh, and you guessed that she must be in the bathroom when you also hear the shower running.

"How do you think I'm going to find you if you're probably taking a bath?!"

"That's the point!"

When you heard some stomping up stairs, you suddenly jumped into your room and searched for any good places to hide.