Chapter 27

So I wrote a new story :3

It's an official one... Called

Temptation || K.TH 18+

YES, We are all thirsty for sum action.
Please have the time to check it out because I put my whole heart and dedication to it. It just started so yeah.

You stood in front of a very elegant looking house, feeling a wave of deja vu hit you. This was the home of your beloved grandparents and today was grandma's birthday.

Couldn't help but feeling excited you rang the doorbell, feeling all giddy inside. Your friends stood behind you, talking to kill some time while your grandma takes the door. Yoonji however looked like she was troubled.
She was on her phone, pacing back and forth.

"Heya, Love. So tell me the good news!" Her voice was loud and her voice seemed to force a happy tone. She was obviously pissed off, and it's so not like her. Whoever is on the other side of the line could easily notice her temper.

"... The hell you mean it's so use?... He rejected you again, huh?... Fricken hell, Bea, you wanted some mans and I gave it to you but you keep on ruining our plans..."

Wait wait wait wait wait....

HOL' UP!

Bea? Isn't that the girl your teacher Mr Ackerman said who was seducing your Kookie? I- I mean Jungkook?

You thought about it hard for a moment. It's probably just a huge coincidence. Bea is a common name after all.

You rang the door bell once more after a few moments had passed. Then you heard the sweet voice of you grandma on the other side. "Oh dear! I'm coming sweet. Do be patient."

You chuckled, grandma must've been so old now. You can heard the cats meowing for her.

However, your still suspicious of what Yoonji was talking about on the phone. "Bea!" She hissed under her breath, seemed like she was starting to be cautious if anyone heard. "You're so fucking dead to me. You told him her location?!... What do you mean he already knows... Jesus, all the hardwork I've put through to get this far without being suspicious... What? No, don't ask for that dude's help. I got myself kidnapped my by own worker's mistake in chapter 6 because he thought I was the freaking target... Call me only when you handled the situation there... " She threw her phone in her bag, stomping as she paced some more while looking at the ground.

Your brows furrowed in confusion. Something was definitely sketchy here. You realized that Vernon and Minghao noticed too because they were exchanging suspicious glances.
As if they communicated through their minds, Minghao nodded and went to interrogate her. Vernon then stood next to you firmly as he looked like he was protecting you.

"Hey, what was that back there?" You asked Vernon in a whisper.
He have you a shrug and replied. "Something strange I must say."

You gave Yoonji another glance and found her approaching with Minghao a sad look on her face. You decided to be nice and ask for her concerns.
"Hey what happened back there?"

"It's just my friend. She wanted me to hook her up with a guy but she kept being rejected because she was being a thot." She frowned pouting a little. Well, that sort of made sense on the first part of the convo. The second part however didn't make sense at all.

You blinked at her twice and gave her a small smile. "It's okay, maybe she'll find someone else one day, the right one."

She grinned at you and for some reason, it doesn't feel genuine anymore. Not after you saw that different side of her.