[ Chapter 11 ]

Jinnie: So readers, we're here finished writing the part. It is basically based on Author-nim's idea and we wrote it ourselves.

RapJoon: I did the rest of the writing cause I'm the one who has the highest IQ and I know English. We only exchanged ideas for this part.

Sugar: and we sincerely apologize that this chapter is short... I was sleeping.

Kookie: And ye... Author-nim is still locked in her room, she grounded herself and did what Jin Eomma told. So it's Jin Eomma's fault when she locked herself up... not mine.

Jinnie: *death glare*

ChimChim: And ye..... Taehyungie is still crying on her door...

V: Jagi!!!!! COME OUT PLEASE!

Sugar: He's annoying. Really.

RapJoon: And so we apologize for this Chapter. We knew that our writing skills can never be like Author-nim's, forgive us and our mistakes in the previous Chapter.

Sunday. August 14...

There was sat the hyung line in their studio, discussing about their songs and performances for the next day. Namjoon who was working on the main lyrics had quite a trouble, Suga and Jin were quick to notice so they decided to question him.

Sugar: Yo RapMonnie-monnie, what's wrong?

Jinnie: You've been kinda off lately...

RapJoon: It's just that... I still don't know what to write. Its been two weeks already, and still I have no idea...

Hobie: I thought we're going to write something about (Y/n) and YoonJi...

RapJoon: Exactly and.....

That moment a bright light bulb flashed on top of his head in realization.

RapJoon: How about we write the story that happened to them?! Like that time when Jungkook asked (Y/n) on a date last Sunday.

Jinnie:... And when the girls were in Danger?!

Sugar: And when InFires?!?!

Hobie: I'LL START THE CHOREO!

Everyone in the music room then came silent when the door opened, and there emerged Jungkook who has his arms linked with (Y/n)'s.
The two paused, not sure if they're a distraction to them.

RapJoon: Yah, Jungkook-ah. Are you (Y/n)'s boyfriend yet?

Namjoon asks in curiosity.
You two exchanged uneasy glances, finally realizing if you both were or not.

Kookie: Uhm..... If we kissed then what that does make us?

Jungkook quietly questioned you, he himself was utterly confused as you are.

You: Ermmmmmmmmmm..... M.U. ?

Kookie: M.U.! M.U.!!

You: Yes! We're just in Mutual Understandings.

RapJoon: So you're not official?

You both sweat dropped when you nodded.

RapJoon: ...

Everyone else: ...

*Le door bursts Open*

V: YO TURN UP!

Yu: Greetings From Planet Whuats Popping...

RapJoon: Taehyung, Come here and help us with the lyrics.

V: Q.Q

Jinnie: So Jungkook, how's your date by the way?

Kookie: It went Great!

You: Sure did ^_^

Hobie: Good ^_^ ... cause Jungkook, you're helping me with the choreo -_-

Kookie: Whuuuaaat?!

Hobie: You're good at dancing and Jimin is not here so yea...

Kookie: Grr... So what? We're doing it now?

RapJoon: Yes, NOUUWW.

Kookie:.Whaay!!?

RapJoon: The concert is tomorrow morning... -_-

Kookie: Holy KinderJoys... I forgot.....

Jungkook suddenly turns to you and you only tilted your head in confusion. You opened your mouth to speak but you were suddenly cut off seen he pecked your cheek making you blush scarlet.

Kookie: I'll see you tomorrow, okie?

You only nodded, trying to cover your crimson cheeks.

With that you and YoonJi were both pushed out the room and the door was instantly locked.

V: No!!! Please don't separate me from Yuyu!!

Kookie: Tae-hyung! Shush! Be a man! We're still going to see them tonight!

V: Video call?

Kookie: Yep.

RapJoon: Look we know it was short and it probably sucked.

Sugar: It totally did..... and I forgot to publish this the other day.

Jinnie: Urgh... Now author-nim is going to be mad...

Me: I know I am... -.-

Everyone: *SHRIEKS*

RapJoon: You're out so soon?!

Me: What do you call this part? Is this even a story?! What's with the dialogue? It's not supposed to go this way! AND-

RapJoon: It's short ㅠㅠ

ME: TOTALLY... IMAGINE... 700+?

Sugar: Be Glad for Once Woman! We did our BEST FOR THIS.

Me: You said you were Sleeping the whole time...

Kookie: Please don't be mad ㅠㅠ

V: We tried everything!!!

Me: Trying is not good V...

*continues to scold BTS*

You: I helped! *lying*

Me: Oh really? O.O... okay then... it's good enough. *slow clapping*

BTS: *turns to you in disbelief*

You: *Shrugs with cute smiles*

Me: So... Idiotic Boys for not actually putting effort on this... chapter. Readers, please be patient cause I'll be publishing two or three chapters at once.

That's a promise..... AND WHEN I PROMISE I DON'T BREAK IT... EVER.

Just be patient.....