Tsaptur 24

I can't spel...

*-*

"Dad, can I borrow some money?" You asked, your voice was still motonous and cold but father-dear never noticed that.

"Sure sweetie, just take my wallet. Where you heading off to?" He sweetly asked.

"Enough to buy me a plane ticket and live in Korea for the next few months." You boringly replied.

He turned to face you from his breakfast, coffee, bread and some newspapers. The usual. Then he asked. "You're leaving already?"

"Yes." Turns out, your parents just called you since they wanted to spend some time with you. Yes, they were worried when you're kidnapped and etc. But that was one of the reasons they brought you back.

"Well, alright then." He closed his newspaper and finished his breakfast.
A few seconds later, your Butler Sebastian was holding your travel bags and so did your father except he was holding his.

"Dad? Why do you have your bags?" You curiously asked to which he only chuckled.

"Isn't it obvious? I figured that you wanted to go back so I prepared ahead. Also, I'm coming with you. I'd like to meet this Jungkook guy."

Your face went pale. You actually had no idea what the hell is his situation now. He could probably be dating that Bea girl or worse.

"But wait, I thought that I'm still in danger?" You raised a brow in curiosity.

"Don't worry! I doubled the guards but they won't be a bother to you, they'll just be around your area to keep an eye on you."

Well, that's quite pleasant to hear. However, going back and meeting this Bea girl isn't.

You shook the thought off and smiled at your dad. "Thanks Dad."

"No problem sweetie, now before we go why don't we pay your grandma a visit first?"

You almost squealed, you missed you Grandma!!! She was dope.

*-*

Now there was the P.E class. Everyone changed into their swim suits.
Bea had the most revealing one. She was wearing a two piece, her top could only cover her nips, and her bottoms are literally like thongs.

Some guys could easily fall for her plastic parts but BTS was beyond disgusted. Speaking of BTS,  wondering what they wore?
Not to worry, his abs are protected. *smirk2* Jungkook wore a dark shirt along with his black swim trunks. He was saving the gloriousness for the best after all. Coughyoucough.

Bea was literally pissed, she expected to gaze at his fine bod, but what pissed her more is that he wasn't interested at her being at all.

Not giving up hope, she cat-walked towards him. "Hey Jungkookie." She giggled.

He didn't glance up from a book he was reading. For some reason there was a picture of you and him that acted as a bookmark. "Hm?"

"Do you like it?" She grinned flirtatiously, sitting next to him.

"The book or Y/n?" He asked.

"Wha? N-no! Me!" She exclaimed.
"How could you resist this?!" She pointed towards her own body.

Jungkook only sighed and said. "Trust me. I've seen better."
That moment he thought about the time he caught you squatting down.
He remembered that he kept reminding himself not to look at the booty. He resisted a chuckle.

Bea only gasped and walked away, though she's not giving up.

"Gonna call Petra. That girl really, aish." Bea growled as she went to her group of friends.

"Hey gurl! How did it go?" One of her friends asked.

"He rejected me.... Again!" She huffed, popping down onto her seat.
"Just.... Get my phone."

Her girlfriends gave her phone, she dialed a number very familiar to her and called.

"Hello???" The awfully 'sweet' voice sang from the other end. Sarcasm noted.

"Petra~" Bea whined, stomping her feet. "I did exactly what you told me yet he isn't even paying attention to me."

"Huh? Funny. I thought he liked bad bitches." Petra replied, making Bea's jaw drop in disbelief.

"So you're saying that you tried to make me look like a slut?"

"Huh? No!!" Petra quickly responded.

"Why? Is Y/n one too?"

"No she ain't. She's actually really nice. So sweet and adorable, all boys fell in love." She explained only to receive an angry hiss from Bea.

"Seriously?! Now you got me into Jungkook's bad side! And even BTS hates me!"

"Don't worry! I got a better idea."

~•~

Sorry for the long update~~~~~~
I was working on a Levi X Reader book... I noticed that some of you are noticing the Fench teacher......

Levi~~~~~~~ ●ω●

So why the hell not?!
Tell me if you wanna read it cause I've been wanting to publish it so baddddddddddeu :3