[ Chapter 5 ]

Me: Apologies to Jimin in that picture 😂.

Jimin: Why?! ㅠ.ㅠ

Me: Sorry ChimChim, only Kookie can be in the pic.

Jeon Jungkook: I'm the star. 😎

Jimin: ㅠ_ㅠ

Me: I still love you tho... 😃

Jimin: I love Jungkook...

Jungkook: Ew, Hyung no.
*runs off*

Jimin: Jungkook!! *chases*

Me: *sigh* It looks like it's just me...

Taehyung: I'm here!
Me: 😄

Word Count: 2k? Is it good enough?

- BcusILoveU ~❤❤❤

Wednesday...

Third day of your stay here in Music High, you suddenly found yourself in an apron and hair net, cooking muffs covering your hands as you were in A Kitchen standing next to Jungkook, Taehyung and YoonJi whom coincidentally happened to be your group mates.

"Do you mind if I ask, How did I get here?" You questioned as you were awfully confused by your surroundings.

Jungkook who was eating a small plate of strawberries he took from the fridge turned to you and answered you for a mere moment.

"Oh, I dragged you out of your math class while you almost fell asleep. I purposely told your adviser to change your schedule so that we're the same."

"Wow, you're crazy enough to do that?" You muttered, seeing him chew on a piece.

"Yep." He simply replied, placing the small plate in front of you.
"Anyways, want some?"

You laughed, taking a strawberry in front. "Don't mind if I do."
And there the strawberry goes in you mouth.

"Alright Students." The Cooking teacher clapped her hands in order to gain everyone's attention. "Today, we will be learning how to make a simple cupcake. Feel free to choose whatever flavour you want, you may get the ingredients in the Big Fridge over there." She said, pointing at a very large fridge standing at the very back.
"And all the Preparation Tools will be in the drawers. After I write the instructions on the broad, as soon as possible, Get it started."

A few minutes passed and you could say that your group is doing pretty well. You finished the mixtures in a metal bowl and as of now, Jungkook began thoroughly mixing the ingredients.

You were checking if you've gotten all the ingredients right by taking a small taste of your mixture, but surely there was one thing that lacked. Sweetness.

"YoonJi, did you add the sugar yet?" You asked the girl that just came after finding other equipments.

"Sugar? No. Not yet, I'll get it then." YoonJi went off to grab a plastic bag of sugar, then came back with it and a small knife in hand.

"YoonJi, are you going to cut the bag with a knife?" Taehyung asked upon landing his eyes on the sharp object. "Don't you think that's a bit dangerous? Why not use some scissors?"

"Well, they don't have scissors in the kitchen." She stated, before proceeding to cut the bag.

You three eyed her movements carefully and are oblivious to the fact that she felt uneasy with you all staring at her. Especially Taehyung, that guy was behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder. You had to admit they looked cute, though YoonJi is one to highly reject the idea.