[ Chapter 15 ]

...

The next day when the sun was shining and the air was cool, Jungkook woke up to the sound of sleepy snores. He peeked an eye only to find his arm wrapped around your waist and his legs tangled along with yours, he smiled at the look of your resting face, so innocent and angelic.

Sadly he had to get up since it's already passed six, he still has something to do before breakfast.

Gently, he shook your shoulders as to wake you up.
"(Y/n)-ah... Wake up..."

You shook our head in your sleep and snuggled closely with your feathery pillow.

"Come on, Baby girl..." He chuckled, shaking you a bit more.

"... A... ni..." You breathed, pulling up the covers closer to your body.

He pouted, deciding to do it the hard way.

He grabbed his pillow from the side and forcefully threw it at you.

You caught it though and tightly hugged it

He became a little pissed and so he jumped on top of you, straddling your waist as he took the pillow and hit you with it.

"Yah! (Y/n)-ah, get up!"
When he stopped, you laid there looking blankly at him.
He mirrored your emotionless gaze, thinking that you won't dare budge if he does it so easily and muttered.

"Yah, wake up, it's morning... YAH!"

You slightly flinched at his sudden seriousness with a squeak, you escaped his straddling from fear and quickly ran downstairs.

Meanwhile, he chuckled as he watched you run from him, thinking to himself how absolutely adorable that was.

But before he could get out of your bed, he saw you peeking by the door with a light red on your cheeks.

"Uhm, Kookie Oppa..." You were fumbling with your words a bit, having no idea how to deliver your message.

"Yeah?" He raised a brow in question.