[ Chapter 17.5 ] Sneak Peak

I leave for a month because of sickness and I already got this much reads!?

You guys are le Best....

..... BTW, I'm suffering !!!!!!!! Again!!! The pain in my heart is so painful.... WHY!!?!?!?!

.... I haven't attended BTS concert!!!! THE HORROR.

Yes, I live in the Philippines. I ALREADY bought my tickets... VIP... Which are stolen by my sisters.... because I can't attend the concert because of School...

Freaking S.C.H.O.O.L. .....

Ugh.... and ye. I'm working on another story requested by my best friend.... of course, BTS. KPOP collabo... and GORE.... he he... OK I shall start le story now..

*still cries over the fact I didn't attend because it should've been my only one opportunity ㅠㅠ*

Comfort me!!!

P.s Sarreh for late... very late update... Sarreh because it's short...

On that day, during lunchtime you were sitting on your usual spot with YunJi and the guys, but what was unusual today was.... the menu.

You looked at the side dishes that Jin and Namjoon prepared, and of course your jaw has to drop in disbelief.

People in Korea eat these kind of food?!

"Y/n-ah, why aren't you eating your lunch?" Asked Jungkook confused.

He sat beside you, leaning closer to your face so that he could see that shocked look in detail.

'Adorable.' He thought, chuckling a bit.

You grabbed your chopsticks, and poked your side dish with shaking fingers... only to jump back in surprise.

"Ahh! It's alive!!" You exclaimed in your native language, continuing to poke the small moving parts of the Live Octopus in disbelief.

"Excuse me, Miss!!" You called out to the chef in your native accent, she looked at you confused.

"Why? Why is it still alive?? Why isn't it dead?!"

The rest looked at you weirdly, the rest except Taehyung and YunJi.

Because Taehyung was busy... trying to feed YunJi with... steamed pupa.

"No!! NO! NO! NO! NOUUU!!" YunJi cried, trying to avoid the weird side dish.

"Come on! Why won't you try it? It's delicious." Insisted Taehyung.

As for you, you can't get over the fact that Jin was actually eating Raw Live Octopus... after dipping it in a dip.

Jungkook laughed, understanding why you can't eat their kind of food so to try calming you he picked up a juicy part of a chicken and fed it to you.

"Mmh... yummy." You beamed, suddenly forgetting about the octopus.

He chuckled in response and proceeded to feed you again, of course you didn't mind him feeding you...

Soon, you both started feeding each other with more delectable food and sweets.

You even made him cannibalize his own kind... Kookies.

After getting all lovey dovey (kinda) with him, you quickly noticed two men in black suit, dark shades and black cases approaching you.

They look familiar to you though... aren't those the guys stalking you from the past few days?

Their presence caught everyone's attention, who wouldn't since you rarely see people dressed up like some spy or agents?

Wait... spy... agents?

Could it be?

"Miss L/n. Your father sent us to fetch you..."

Oh no...

"He said that it's too dangerous for you, especially after being kidnapped. He wants to prioritize your safety so..."

... Just hell no...

"We're going back to our country..."

Its short.....

Because BLACKPINK WOOOO! I SO SO SO LOVE JENNIE and LISA.... my forever kpop girl group baes... they my UB... 
:3

It's "Black Pink in your area"