[ Chapter 6 ]

Please read the chapter with any sort of connection for major fangurl feels.

New Photo for every sixth chapter!

Everyone: Why sixth?

Good question! Why not ask Taehyung ...?

Everyone: *turns to TaeTae*

Taehyung: Because I'm Cute and Sexy at the same time ... 😉

Kookie: No hyung! I'm cute and sexy at the same time!!

Me: No Jungkook... you're Cute And manly at the same time...

Kookie: ㅡ.ㅡ

Me: ...
MOVING ON!!

Word count: 3k Good Enough?

- BcusILoveU ~ ❤❤❤

Third Period, You decided to let the three head off first while you take out your cupcakes from the kitchen.

Using a pair of kitchen gloves you pulled out the freshly baked goods, loving its delicious smell that flowed throughout the room. You placed them on the counter, starting off to count so that you could confirm that there are enough for everyone. And by everyone, that includes BTS, you, YoonJi and the teacher.

10 chocolate Cupcakes!

Just enough! Perfect.

You agreed to yourself to leave a cupcake on the teacher's desk, you wrote a small note that it can from your group and put a little bit of designs on it, childish but ye.

Taking the rest of the cupcakes, you instantly ran towards the music room where everyone else were.

You arrived in BTS' personal room, seeing most of the boys gather around on the couches.

There was Jungkook laying on a couch with his head on Namjoon's lap, talking non stop with a HUGE smile on his face.

Wait... omo, Fangurl feels.

There was Suga sleeping ,despite of Kookie's noise.
Jin reading a female magazine, and finding a lot pictures of unique food.
Jimin was working out? ... At the back. Don't mind him though.
Hoseok was riding his JHORSE, exaggerating his fanboy screams as he rode around in circles.

And lastly, as cliché as it sounds.
Taehyung was sitting one side of the sofa, playing a game on his phone while his arms wrapped around YoonJi who was on his lap, sleeping with her head resting on his shoulders.

Seeing that they didn't acknowledge your presence, you cheerfully exclaimed.
"Cupcakes Anyone?"

Almost Everyone: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

They started racing towards you, mainly Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Suga. You happily gave each of them one, same did you do to lazy Namjoon, Kookie, Taehyung and YoonJi.