CHAPTER 8 (I am a McAllister too)

It was a long night with Ral. She's my classmate during my College years. my f*cking friend, yeah dude... my f*ck buddy.

She wanna see me since she'll going back to New York for photoshoot. She's a model, a business woman, a fashion designer, pretty sexy hot chick. But she's not a type of girl that I can spend the rest of my life with.

"You're early. Good morning!"

"Sofie, I have to work. Go back to your place."

"Eee! Di moko nirereplyan? 😒 You blocked me para hindi ka matawagan."

"Haha kulit mo eh?"

*riiiiing*

"Hello...

Okay. Take care Ral. Thanks for coming.

Alright. Bye."

"Ral? Thanks for coming? Is that Geraldine Dylan? Come on!"

"What the f*ck Sofie. Haha yeah. She came yesterday. And please, I said go back to your place, I have to work."

"Sh*t! Ang baboy mo!"

She bang the door. Well girls are girls. Haaay.
.
.
.
Its been 3days since the last time I saw Ms. Lopez. Naging busy ako dito sa loob ng opisina, ginawa ko na ngang room ito eh. 😠

I roam outside the office, but she's not here. Haha busy girl. Hardworking tsk tsk.

"Good afternoon Sir."

"Hey kamusta?"

"Heto Sir, maayos naman po. May ibibigay lang ho akong papers kay Ms. Eliza."

"Oww okay. Sige Cliff, baka kelangan na yan."

"Sige ho Sir. Nga po pala, napadala ko na po. Pero Boss, hindi pa kayo tumutuloy sa condo?"

"Maybe tonight Cliff. Go. 😀" - sabay taboy hand gestures ko sa kanya.

Yeah I am planning to stay there tonight.

I used the elevator to go down. I wanna see the lobby of the hotel.

*Ting!*

The slide door opened. I was stuck when I saw Cheynee's wearing red dress, with her red lipstick and red heels.

"Ha-hi!"

She just smiled and bow down to say 'good morning Sir.'

f*ck! Kaya nga pala ako bumaba to see the lobby.

"I'll go ahead." - I said and moved out from the elevator. 😅 Sira ulo na ata ako?

I walk outside the rooms and I saw the paintings. Her works... full of colors but I noticed one of those...

Why is it dark? A painting of a guy na na magkaharap? Is this a reflection of the guy from the mirror? Ahhm. O kamukha?

I walked back to the lobby, and there she is.. talking with the F.O.

"Chin, see you outside." - the guy said to her. Yun siguro si Inigo?

"Ms . Lopez..." - tawag ko sa kanya

"Sir, I am sorry but I am in a hurry. I have to go. Sorry."- she said.

😨

"I'l be back. Just please update me okay?" She said to the front office lady.

"Bye Sir."

"Bye."

I gave her a hand wave. I waited til she get inside of the car.