#3 JEYNA!

Hey :3 let's just get on with the story. So ((instagram)) @pipermclean_roleplay suggested Jeyna and the beginning of it so... 

*****************º*******************

Chapter 3- Jeyna

Jason missed Camp Jupiter. Camp Half-blood was awesome, but he missed his old camp. He missed how large it was, his cohort, his friends. He wouldn't admit it but who he really missed was...Reyna. His best friend and fellow Praetor. Jason sighed.

Now Octavian was out of the picture, he heard that Camp Jupiter was running quite well. The Romans decided that there was no need for an out-of-the-head,crazy augur who killed teddy bears. Instead, Reyna had ordered Rachel, the oracle in the Greek side, to IM them if there was any prophecy or important news.

Think about it, Jason realized the last time he had really conversed with the Romans, Reyna to be precise, was 3 weeks ago. He felt guilt. Piper was his girlfriend, she had proven it an amount of times, but how come his heart still ached for Reyna? Did he really...like her? In a way more than friends? Like what Reyna felt? He was never more confused.

"A trip there wouldn't hurt." Jason muttered to himself. Since shadow travelling was the only current way he could think off to travel fast, he ran to Nico's cabin.

"Hey Nico, wanna visit Camp Jupiter?" he shouted, banging on the Hades cabin door. The son of Hades finally appeared with a sigh. "Admit it Jason, you just need a ride to Camp Jupiter." Jason nodded meekly. "But I suppose a brief visit wouldn't hurt. Let me call Mrs O'Leary." In a matter of seconds, the hellhound came bounding from the woods. Jason got on her. Mrs O'Leary seemed more and more excited as Nico whispered to her.

Soon, the three blended into the shadows and then arrived at Camp Jupiter.

Roman campers immediately came running towards them.  

"Jason!" 

"Nico!" 

"Mrs O'Leary!"

Jason smiled at them. His eyes scanned for the Roman praetor, though he could not see her. "Hey, do you know where's Reyna?" he asked. "Probably at her praetor house." came an answer. "Thanks." Jason quickly walked to the Via Principalis. He was only focused on her. Not even minding that he was leaving the son of Hades and his friends upon arrival.

"Were you here to see me?" a familiar voice said. "Reyna!" He pulled his best friend into a hug. Reyna looked surprised, though it quickly became calm again.

"Why are you here?" Jason thought about her question. "Well...I realized...I hadn't really been mixing with the Romans. It HAD been 3 weeks."

"You said so yourself Jason. It had been 3 weeks. But why now? Not earlier or never?" Reyna raised her eyebrow. Jason caught the rather jealous, angry look on her face.

Jason couldn't help thinking how Reyna looked so...no, saying cute or hot wouldn't be appropriate, because Reyna wasn't. Maybe regal, strict, leader, queen...

Before he could stop himself, he pressed his lips to her. And she kissed him back.

He felt...great. No word would be suitable enough to fill this slot.

************************************* 

Sorry you Jiper fans! The Roman camp is more complicating then Camp Half-blood. With all the names of such. Had to refer to Son of Neptune.

Yes, I do have exams but I take writing as a form of relaxation. Meaning~= I can't study all day right?  

~K