Percabeth *quick filler*

"Perseus! What have you done to my study?!" Annabeth shrieked, her eyes skimming over the crumpled papers. Percy Jackson was seated at Annabeth's wooden desk, a gift from her mom. There was a flask next to a lamp.

Annabeth edged towards her boyfriend and found that he was asleep, the cute little drool dribbling from his mouth. Annabeth noticed a piece of paper under his arm and she picked it up and read it.

'To Athena' was written as the title. Annabeth felt strangely suprised as she read the letter and counted the words. There were about 250 words! Surely... Percy couldn't write that much! With the dyslexia and all...

At the bottom was: Athena, I know I couldn't write that much nor even read that much but I would always try my best for Annabeth.

Annabeth felt her eyes go slightly watery. Her Seaweed Brain really loved her. Annabeth knew already but now she confirmed that he would go all ends for her.

She picked up a pencil and wrote in big letters: Mom, I really love him. And Percy I love you till the end of the world. Which won't be tomorrow because you're there to be hero.

******************************************

ah crappy but this is a quick fill in now I gotta give my mom's phone back to her! theres school tmr. v-v