#8-Visiting

I'm crediting this to instagram's @partdemigod because the statue idea which is from one of the one shots is theirs.

Chapter 8- Visiting

"...And so I invite you to my house." Piper grinned at the Seven around her. She was reading a text sent from her dad to her using her anti-monsters IPhone.

"Your dad will be there right?" Jason asked. Piper noticed he was looking unsure. "Of course, silly! And don't get so worked up about meeting my dad! You saved my life so many times. His, even!" "I supposed so..." Jason muttered.

"I'll meet you all tomorrow in front of the stables and we can get the Pegasus ready. Is that okay?" Piper felt really excited. First off, she was seeing her dad! Second off, her dad was finally going to meet her friends! She couldn't wait to see his reaction.

"Okay..." Everyone answered, though less enthusiastic. Especially Jason.

The next morning, after ensuring that they packed weapons and ambrosia and nectar (you never know when a monster will just pop up), the Seven met by the stables. "You can't stay too long." Chiron reminded them. "Not a full day. Even if Gaea is back to sleep, not all monsters are. I wouldn't like to think the outcome of the greatest batch of demigods together somewhere for too long."

"Lots of dead Monsters!" Percy grinned. "A dirty house!" Leo joined in. "Oh just shut it. We're trying to avoid fighting today." Annabeth groaned. "Like normal people. Besides, how would Tristan feel if he sees the mess we made of his house? Lets not try to ruin Piper's house." She said this while shooting Piper a knowing look.

Chiron winked at them before trotting off. "Then have a nice day. You deserve it."

Percy got on Blackjack and Annabeth on Porkpie. Jason summoned Tempest and he and Piper got on it. Leo didn't hesitate to jump on Guido, and the pegasus reared a little, which Percy replied with "It's Leo, Guido." Hazel rode Arion, with Frank reluctantly following. The Seven were soon all settled and the horses all sped to the said destination. (Arion on the lead, of course.)

When the Seven touched down at Tristan's backyard, this was how they looked and felt:-

Piper- Jumping with excitement and a big grin on her face.
Jason- Worried all over. Slightly pale.
Leo- Cheeky smile. Ready to wreak havoc...um...joking.
Percy- Messy hair, charming smile, trying not to accidentally show water powers.
Annabeth- Scowling at Percy's attempts at talking charmingly at her as if she was Tristan.
Hazel- Flushed but excited, probably after riding Arion.
Frank- Looked like he was about to puke. Arion, most probably, again.

"I guess this is your friends? Plenty of noises." Tristan emerged from the gazebo at the corner of the backyard. He was dressed simply, a T-shirt and long trousers. "Dad!" Piper cried, teary eyed as she flung herself to her father.  

Percy quickly ushered the pegasus away while Jason whispered for Tempest to leave. Arion was gone in a streak of light. It was lucky Tristan couldn't see through the Mist.

"Ah, would you pleasure to introduce me to these friends that had helped you at Camp, Pipes?" "Sure." Piper said enthusiastically. "Dad, this is Percy, the powerful, dumb one..." she started, earning a "HEY!" from Percy. "Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend, one of my best friends and very intelligent." "Nice to meet you Mr McLean." Annabeth answered politely.

"Leo, one of my first friends, you know, back at Wilderness School. Hazel, one of my best friends, and her boyfriend, Chinese slash Canadian: Frank Zhang."

Leo, Hazel and Frank shot her looks that said plainly "Is descriptions necessary?"

"And this is my wonderful boyfriend Jason Grace." She finished. Tristan gave Jason a long stare which he gulped too. "Nice to meet you. I'm sure you're caring well for my daughter, Master Grace." Tristan said. "No need for the professionalism, Mr McLean. Call me Jason." Jason blurted before he could stop himself. There was a brief awkward pause with neither of them, nor Piper or any of the Seven responded to. Jason was starting to feel sweaty when the silence was broken by Tristan's famous chuckle. "Well, come, we must have a tour around the house. Then later I can show you my gallery. I have a nice collection of statues. Pardon my obsession. You simply must see them. And Frank Zhang, you're Chinese you say? Now we must talk about those statues..."