Space Girls Chapter 16: Monster Repelants

Space Girls Chapter 16:  Monster Repelants

(At Jupiter, the next day)

  All night long, Bella and Victoria were playing with monster repelants. They didn't think it would work, but heck, it was worth a try. They had on weird hats, goofy glasses, a necklace made of garlic, pants that had flashlights all over them, 3 stakes, a hammer, and a cross necklace.

"What's up with all of the vampire gear?? I thought we were making repelants for monsters." Bella said.

"Well, why not? Vampires and monsters fall into the same catagory. I figured that the repelants for the vampires would be the same as the kidnappers," Victoria shrugged.

"Well, why the flashlights??" Bella asked, nodding towards Victoria's flashlight pants.

"Because, vampires die when sunlight shines on them," Victoria said in her 'duh' tone.

"I thought they just sparkled," Bella said.

"That's Twilight. This is the real world. With real vampires,"Vic stated.

"But the Cullens are real vampires," Bella replied.

"They're just a bunch of sissies. Real vampires don't sparkle! They die!" she exclaimed. (No offense to all you Twilight fans out there. I like Twilight too. I'm not 'hatin on it.'

"So the vampires like Dracula are the only existing vampires?" Bella asked.

"Bella. It's time I told you this... The vampires off of Twilight aren't real. I'm sorry, but you had to know," Vic said seriously.

Bella sniffled and pouted. "Crap," she muttered.

"Dracula is the only real vampire out there,"  Vic said, gazing out the window.

"What about the others?" Bella asked.

"Others?" Vic asked, confused.

"Yeah, you know like Twilight and Vampire Diaries," Bella explained.

"Twilight is not real. I just told you that. Real vamps don't sparkle. But, Vampire Diaries burn in the sunlight, so I guess they are real," Vic nodded.

"Yay! Damon and Elena forever!!" Bella cooed.

"No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!" Vic cried.

"What do you mean 'no?'" Bella raised an eyebrow.

"No! Damon and Elena don't belong together! Her and Stephen do!" Victoria added.

"No! They most certainly do not!!! They used to, but Damon got in the picture. Damon loves Elena and Elena, deep down, loves him too! Forget about Stephen! He can have Katherine!" Bella ranted.

"No they don't! Stephen and Elena are already together!" Vic exclaimed.

"Yes they belong together. And have you seen the episode where (@@@@@@@#######$$$$$$%%%%%SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~) Elena kisses Damon??" Bella asked.

"That wasn't Elena. He thought it was. It was Katherine," Vic explained.

"No, the newer one. He finally admits he loves her because he's like dying and stuff and he says that he knows it will always be Stephen but he loves her!!! Then she kisses him!! It's sooo sweet!!!!!!!!" Bella shrieked.