Prologue: Ava's P.O.V.

Dear readers,

I am writing this book with my friend  who's account name is Alixaria. She and I also have this book on our Wattpad page that we share together which is Themythicgirls. We just want people to read our new book that we have enjoyed writing so much.

~Theblackwerewolf A.K.A Beck kNightshade

************************************

PROLOGUE: AVA’S P.O.V

He pulled me toward him, his electric blue eyes boring into mine as he pulled me even closer. My breath hitched in my throat as I tried to look away but one of his hands shot out and grabbed my chin making me whimper softly at the feel. What was he doing? Does he not know what he does to me?  

A sharp growl left his lips making my eyes snap up to his face as he growled. “Look at me.”

I pushed him away. “Stop it! You’re hurting me, Jinx.”

 “No I’m not.” He grumbled to himself not looking at me, moving me back to him. “Will you just shut up and let me speak to you for a sec?”

I sighed then relaxed, letting him turn my face to his. “What do you want? I have to go so please, just make it fast.”

He grinned pulling my face up to his, his lips inches from mine. “Can I kiss you?”

I smiled and nodded. “No,” he frowned at my response. “You think, just because you smile and act sweet, that I won’t think about what you have already done to me?” I yanked myself away from him. “You’re nothing but a man whore, Jinx. What makes you think I want someone like you?”

“Cause, I’m me.” He chuckled softly to himself before he grabbed my face in his hands and forced his lips down of mine. “You like it, don’t you?” But as he spoke I knew something was about to go wrong. I pushed him away slapping his face before running off but at that I was too late. About three of Jinx’s friends swarmed me with smirks.

I sighed loudly then plastered a fake smile on my mouth. “Hi, boys,” I said and waved. “Lovely day we’re having, huh.” I moved forward slowly. “Now, if you’ll please excuse me I have some, uh, business to attend to.” I ran for it, trying to push between two of the guys but one of them caught me by the waist pulling my back into his chest.

A piercing scream left my lips, my mind racing. In the corner of the room I saw Jinx watching intently a number of emotions mix into his beautiful face. The guy holding me chuckled and pressed me harder against him.

“Beg me for your life, and I might give it to you.” I whimpered and felt a tear roll down my face as I continued to watch Jinx. Anger washed every other emotion from his face and he stepped forward. The guy pushed me to the ground and I cried out. “I want to hear you beg me. Do it, angel. Beg me.”

Jinx kneeled down in front of me forcing me to look up at him which was a mistake. His blue eyes were filled with fury before he whispered. “Beg!”

I whimpered from the pain his hold on my chin brought me. I closed my eyes, refusing to oblige. “And what do you plan on doing to me if I don’t, Jinx? Are you going to rape me? Are you going to kill me like your father did to your mother? Is that what you have planned?” If it was even possible, more rage leapt into his eyes and his hold tightened, stopping my speech.  

“Don’t you ever speak of my father killing my mother ever again,” He hissed slapping me across the face. “DON’T!”

I licked the blood from my lip and laughed then spit on him. “We all know what happened that night, Jinx! You can’t hide from it.” I laughed again, ignoring the stinging pain where he had slapped me. He growled. “So, what did he use to do it with? I heard it was his fist and a metal pole but you know I didn’t get to see her body. From the sound of it she was pretty mangled, torn into bits, even. Did he tear her apart with his hands?” His hold on me tightened even more.

“You little bitch.” He growled to me grabbing my throat in his large hand. “Say that again and see what happens.”

I chuckled and placed my hand on his elbow, making him bend his arm so that I could lean closer to his ear. “What did it feel like when you found out about her death? I bet it was tragic. I bet you felt even worse when you found out it was your father who did it. Poor dear, your mother, she couldn’t fight him off what with her being human and him being a demon.” I chuckled.

Jinx growled at me, gripping my neck tighter but just like that something flashed through his eyes, an emotion I thought I would never see on Jinx Morgan. He looked at me then away before he stood stalking to the door of the room that we were in. He turned to look at the guys growling. “Kill her! Rip her to fucking shreds.” His voice sounded as if it had cracked but he quickly hid it before storming from the room and slamming the door behind him.

I chuckled then stood quickly. “Bring it boys.” They smiled and stepped forward. “This should be fun.”