Chapter 2

Scene 1:
Akako: Ohohoho!!! Now I completed my love potion for Kuroba Kaito- no, Kaitou Kid! And you never escape me for this and you become my slave forever!! Ohohoho!!❤ What do you think, my crystal ball?
Crystal Ball: that could be work mistress but his strength still moving until he completes the effect of potion in which means there's a chance to remove his curse during transform.
Akako: Hah! It's impossible to him to lift the curse because I didn't allow it the remove curse. Nobody can't stop me now!! Oohohohoho!!!
Me: (reading preview) that's too much to put this... 😓

Scene 2: At picnic
Aoko: Kaito! Where are you? I'm done now my arrangements! Geez, where is he now? (She walks until she found him) there you are Kaito! (But Kaito still sleeping) *sigh* Really? You're still sleeping in the middle of nowhere with expose the sun? You'll get heat stroke... (Then she look his face and she remember the memories for those two then she went back to the picnic set to get umbrella and she came back to him, she open up and make a shelter. In silent moment, she close to him and touches to his cheeks.) Hhhmmm.. I wonder if I draw using marker pen on his face to get my revenge. But... He's cute when he's sleeping. I guess it's better not to do it now...

Scene 3: Aoko's room where Kaito have a situation
Kaitou Kid: Can I kiss you?
Aoko: Nope...
Kaitoi Kid: Just once?
Aoko: I told you it's a no. No-no-no! This is only for Kaito.. (Then she cover her mouth with a slap sound)
Kaitou Kid: Hoooh?? So your kiss is for Kuroba Kaito... Am I right?
Aoko: N-no!! You're wrong!! I'm just joking!! Ahahaha!!
Kaitou Kid: Well... (he licked to his lips and he touches her chin) tonight, I shall claim your kiss from you.
Aoko: What???!!! But you didn't send me a notice your hei-
Kaitou Kid: Ssshh... Actually, this is your returning favor for me right? I'll take that as your return favor.
Aoko: W-w-wait... (She trying to push him, but it was too late that she's already tight her both hands and Kaitou Kid getting closer and he almost reach touching each other lips and Aoko couldn't move her body and she paralyzed...)
Me: (Redding cheeks) I think this is harassment.. I would rather to reject and make another scene than this scene...😶*

Scene 4: After he left her, she lay the bed and starts to crying and the other side, Kaito look to the window with his body stick to the wall (like a spider man.. Sorry, it's hard to explain.. :P)
Kaitou Kid: I'm so sorry Aoko... I don't want you to put in danger. I promise that someday, when my job done, I will surrender and reveal to you my identity and I accept of my punishment from you...

Scene 5: The next day, when Kaito chase Aoko, the teacher mad at them again
Teacher: Hey you Mr. Kuroba Kaito and Ms. Nakamori Aoko!!! What is the derivative of this problem??!!
Kaito and Aoko: (while running) It's 35 ma'am!!
Teacher: You two are WRONG!!! NOW GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT!!!
(Aoko chase him back again)
Kaito: but ma'am... Those equations...
Aoko: ...That you given to us can be substitute... (Then the two are stop when they stick their weapons.. Kaito have only fishing line strings [but it can be useful when he pull together in distance of his two hands to create a sharp line and can be use as defense only] and Aoko got a mop...)
Kaito and Aoko: ...we're talking about integrals, right ma'am?
All the student this classroom astonishing even though the hardest math solving problems and the teacher had no idea. Her eyes dotted and she answer yes with ashamed.

End of Scene

Meaning of *:
Sorry guys, I don't remember how I  put this on my mind but I have reason... The reason is only 18 years old above can read that scene. Even you don't care if your age is 18 years old below is still strictly... but at least you want experience it right? So that is why I allow that scene to this E-book... Sorry for my rudeness...😜