Chapter 5

Scene 1:
Ran: Uhhmm... Shinichi?
Shinichi: Yes Ran?
Ran: Do you remember our vacation since we're little at the beach in England?
Shinichi: Hhhmmm... Not at all... Why?
Ran: ...Nothing, just asking...
Shinichi: Ohh.. okay...
Ran: 'I wonder at that time when we met the girl... That girl was... Sera-chan?'

Scene 2:
Kaito: Hhhmmm.. Nope.. I won't jump to the sea.. (When he turn around, he saw me with mad)
Me: You're not good to be a gentleman! Just go and save her, you idiot!! 💢 (I kick him and he fall to the sea and he thought to himself...)
Kaito: 'Ano ya**u! I'll make a pay for her!'
Me: Oh... Sorry for interruption that I'm not a part of this story. Remember, I'm just an author of making this story. Ha-ha!
Kaito: Keh! 😤

Scene 3:
Ran: Thanks to our talk since yesterday, Nakamori-san! :)
Aoko: Yeah, me too and I'm so glad to meet you! ^~^
While the other side, they meet the two who is rival to each other and it was the first time that Kaito meet the original body of Edogawa Conan, Kudo Shinichi.
Shinichi: Hey, did we met before?
Kaito: No. This is my first time to meet you...
Shinichi: Really?
Kaito: Yeah...
Shinichi: Are you the one that you tried to help me in yesterday?
Kaito: Uuhh... Y-yeah...
Ran: Shinichi! We have to go now!
Shinchi: Yeah, I'm coming! (Then Kaito turned around and he walk) Wait a second! I didn't get your name.
Kaito: My name is... Kuroba Kaito... It's just an ordinary high school boy... And also... Thank you for helping me, Tantei-kun...
Shinichi: "Tantei-kun"? (Then he walk towards to Aoko, and Ran came to him)
Ran: Shinichi! What are you doing? Let's go!
Shinichi: Uhh.. yeah.. (then they walk and he smirked) 'I knew it that was you. This is my return pay for rescuing us from that day. We have fair and square to our identity. However, if you're planning to steal jewels again in the next your heist, I'll make sure that I'll caught you by my bare hands and asking a thousand questions, Mr. Magician Under The Moonlight. '

Scene 4:
At Kaito side...
Kaito: 'Smirking his face means he knows my identity, well played Tantei-kun. We have a fair and square, huh? Next time, I need to talk you when we meet somewhere with our alter ego...'
Aoko: Hey, are you okay? Smirking to no one like an idiot..
Kaito: Oohh... That boy next to Ran-san...
(She look to him)
Aoko: Hooh? Isn't that Kudo Shinichi, the high school detective? What about him?
Kaito: Nothing... We just like same face...
Aoko: Really? (Then she imagined) Oh yeah! It does look like you! You have a twin like us!
Kaito: Duh as if... 😒
Aoko: Hhmm.. What if that Kaitou Kid's face same as you?
Kaito: Haauuuhhh?? (Then he touch with a big hit to her shoulders by his both hands and his face close to hers with an ugly face) Do I look alike this face to that smug?
Aoko: (She blushed) I'm just asking... (Then she pinch to his cheeks in both her hands with her high strength)... A QUESTION TO YOU!! (Kaito screaming painfully then she let go and poor Kaito that his face cheeks red)
Kaito: HEY! What you do that for? It hurts Ahoko!! 💢
Aoko: For making me a big hit of my shoulder, Bakaito!! Look at this!!💢 (She showed the mark hand bruise on her shoulder)
Kaito: Why should I care for that Ahoko?!
Aoko: Haaah!! You're so mean!! You're the only one that...- (while she babbling, he said to himself)
Kaito: 'Uggh... Come on, enough already! I tried to hide to my identity as you didn't notice, but now you get more trouble in me! 💢 Mattaku, I don't have any choice to do this...'
Aoko: HEY! Are you listening?!?! (Then he sudden grab for her shoulders again. Even he gently grabs to her, still hurts to her.. Then he gently pull down a little of her right side T-shirt and he kissed to her skin where he hit her and Aoko blushed) W-what are you doing??!! Let me go!! (He didn't let go until...)
Kaito: There, hopefully you satisfy for that... (Then he turn around and walk slowly and Aoko more blushing like a red strawberry)
Aoko: 'W-w-why he do that!?' (then she look to her right shoulder and she notice and wondering something a little water on her shoulder. She think until she realize...) 'EEEEHHH?!?!?! Masaka?!?! Kaaaiiitttoooo...... Yyyyooouuu!!! You're gonna pay this for being pranking me!!!' 💢💢💢
(Back at the Kaito side. Kaito was blushed and he cover using right hand to his mouth.)
Kaito: 'I can't believe that I did to her! I'm so stupid...!!! X('

Scene 5:
At the school...
Aoko: Kaiittoo!!
Kaito: What...?
Aoko: This is great news! I got perfect score to our history subject class!! Kya! I can't believe that!
Kaito: Then so what?
Aoko: You know what is this means... Hehe...
(When they came into shop)
Kaito: Seriously Aoko?! Cake shop?!
Aoko: Yup!
Kaito: Hey-hey, don't you have a diet?
Aoko: Yes I have, but every I got perfect score exam means this is my reward for being a perfect score! Kyuhuhu! 😆
Kaito: Then why should I go with you even though this is yours?
Aoko: Geez Kaito, it's so embarrassing if I go alone and the people there thinking that I look like forever alone... That's why you need to come with me. As reward, I'll buy a parfait chocolate for you...
Kaito: Seriously?!
(They entered, sitting the chair at facade each other, Aoko ordering her favorite cake and Chocolate Parfait for Kaito. They wait until the ordered arrive. During eating, Kaito got cream on his left cheeks)
Aoko: Kaito, you got cream on your face. Waiter! (Then the waiter arrived) Can I get the tissue, please?
Waiter: Uhhmm ma'am, we apologize that we're out of tissues and out of order of toilets here. (Then the waiter bow down and leave them)
Kaito: No way... This is so embarrassing to go outside, leaving cream on my face..
Aoko: Here, I can help.. (Then she stood up and she close to him)
Kaito: Uuhhh... What are you doing...?
(Then she touch to his cheeks and she licked.) He-hey!! What are you doing?!??
Aoko: There! Problem solved! (Then they silent until it finish eating, they out the shop, walking towards to their home and Kaito says with blushing
Kaito: Aoko! Why you did to me that at the cake shop even though you have a handkerchief?
Aoko: Can you guess why I do that to you??
Kaito: (He think..) You mean you return paying for I kiss on your shoulder?
Aoko: Wait, what?? No!! I mean- (she more blushing like a strawberry) it's not like that, you idiot!! You just make me prank that day!! Don't get me wrong!! (Then she rush towards gate, then slam the entrance door when they arrive to their house.)
Kaito: Huh? What was that about..?? I don't get it.. 😓

End Scene