Chapter 6

Scene 1:
Kaito: Sorry to get you involve this.
Aoko: Eh?
Then she sudden fall and Kaito trying to catch her, but she bumped a girl then a girl losing balance and she's going to fall. However, the girl another bumped to a man and loosing balance again... Every a person who connects the bumped and bumping to someone else are followed loosing balance and they fall like a dominoes when the one falls to another until the last of domino. Then the people in that area was fall, the rest was standing and looked to them. Aoko standing up quickly and she scold to him.
Aoko: You didn't make it to catch me, Bakaito!
Kaito: I tried Ahoko!! You need to find the space to avoid bump to someone!
Aoko: OOOHHH!! So I'm the one who need to adjust myself just for that?!
(Meanwhile after they fall)
Me: Hey, are you okay?
Girl 1: Y-yes, I'm okay.. I never thought that was unexpected.
Me: I'm glad you're okay, (I shouted to the people who got fall) You guys are okay there??
Them: Yes, we're okay! (Then I heard Kaito and Aoko are fighting to each other.)
Me: *sigh* This is gonna be more problems in my head at this rate.. *face palm* 😥

Scene 2:
Aoko: Uuhh... Author-san, I don't think this is so-
Me: Relax, that could not happen. I told him already. Right, Kaito Kid...? (I glare to him)
Kaito Kid: Y-yeah... (On his mind) I'll never forget that day...

Flashback
Back to the previous chapter, I was already in the beach and waiting Kaito arriving to the shore since I was kick him towards to the ocean and- Oohh.. Great timing! Here he comes!

Kaito: *heavy breath*
Me: Enjoy swimming?
Kaito: As if! You're gonna pay for this!! (He run towards me and trying to attack me, but I dodge it and I pricked to his forehead using my hand then I grab to his arms and I turn to his arms back as to get pain)
Kaito: Ouch!-Ouch!-Ouch! Okay! Okay! I give up now!! You're win!!
Me: You should say that earlier... ^~^ (Then I release to his arms and he rubbed)
Kaito: That hurts... 😕
Me: Oh yes, by our next chapter, you're gonna kiss Aoko- (Then he interrupt me)
Kaito: What?! No! There's no way that I kiss her...
Me: Hey relax, it's just a forehead.
Kaito: Oh okay... By the way, your skills are quite good. Are you joining karate club or something?
Me: Nah, it's just my childhood play one of these days. (I smile)
Kaito: You what?! What kind of your childhood play is that?!?! (His eyes widen as he didn't believe what I say)
Me: Beating my classmate boys who always bullying me. That's why I trained myself since I was a kid until I stop when I got graduate high school. ^~^
Kaito: *Gulp* Ahaha!! I see... No wonder that you're good at fighting, just like Ran-san. 'She's so scary...!!!'💧
Me: No... She's better than me. (I look the watch) Uh-oh, we gonna go now, there's something to do for the next scenario. Let's go.
Kaito: Y-yeah...
Me: Remember Kaito, when we reach to the scene of what I said earlier. If you got something not good to her... (I place my right index finger in horizontal to my neck and moving from left to right with smile and he shriek) Got it?
Kaito: Y-yes ma'am! (He salute me.)
End Flashback

Kaito: 'She'll kill me if I do.' (He drop sweat)

Scene 3:
In Saturday, Aoko let Kaito in, he came in and walk towards the table where they can sit, then he prepared a scratch paper and pen on the table while Aoko preparing snacks for 2 of them. She put 2 glass of juice. The one for her and the other for him, she put also biscuit on the table and he take a sip

Aoko: So, shall we start?
Kaito: Yeah... (He continued drinking juice)
Aoko: Okay me first, let me stare you in 10 seconds. (He sudden dribble a little then he put on the table and he wiped to his mouth using his sweater clothes on his wrist.)
Kaito: W-why you do that?
Aoko: Because I need to observe your face, talents, anything what you have.
Kaito: Ppfftt... With that 10 seconds? I don't think so, we can stare each other while we write.
Aoko: Hhmm... Then let's try.