Chapter 1

Scene 1: Only Kaito and Aoko left the room at school in the afternoon
Aoko: Uuhh... What are you doing here-
Kaito: Shh..! I'm trying to concentrate this game.
Aoko: Oohh... So... (She whispered) What kind of game are you playing?
Kaito: It's a color switch.
Aoko: (she shouted) WHAT?! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A GAME?!
Kaito: Awh man! I lost! Thanks to you Aoko... (he anry).
Aoko: Ooppss.. I'm sorry! Hehehe... So what is your score now?
Kaito: It's a 50. I beat it my own previous score..
Aoko: Hahahaha!!! That was a baby!! I can beat you that score.
Kaito: Oh yeah? Prove it!
(As goes by, Kaito is trying to distract to her when she reaches to 49 but luckily, Aoko was in the deepest level of concentrating so that she can't hear anything until she gets game over. Her score was 499 and Kaito got jaw dropped)
Kaito: 'She beat me! I can't believe that she's so-
Aoko: (she notice Kaito was astounding) Don't get me wrong Kaito. The truth is... I always playing for that a long time ago... But now, I already deleted because it's not popularity right now so I have a latest game apps, do you want to try?
Kaito: Uuhhh... No thanks... (Dot eye with a silent)

Scene 2: Aoko in house at night
Aoko: What?! No!! There's still left for my food and I can't eat without a florescent!!
Me: (reading for preview) What?! I can't believe myself that I put wrong sentence!! (Growling stomach) ohh.. I forgot to eat my dinner. It's 8:00 o'clock now, hehe...0_0

Scene 3: Kaitou Kid visits Aoko
Kaitou Kid: Well then, see you later Ms. Nakamori.
Then he runs towards window and Aoko chased him but it was suddenly vanished and she amazed. In the other side, Kaito fell to the ground and twitched to his eyebrows.

Scene 4: Kaito walk towards to his home
Kaito: Well I guess my plan is comp-
(Suddenly, he stumbled) What?! Again?! This is my new wash clothes that I took yesterday!! Awh man! This is the worst day of my life!!

End Scene