Extra Chapter [My Scenario]

I credit this picture to: AkaTonbo from pxiv! 😁

This is what really happen to me during making chapter 7:

Me: Alright! Before going back to school for 2nd semester, I'll make another chapter! But I need to sketch the settings and scenarios.

After everything was set, I was taking a break for the rest activity. I didn't realize that I was too much work to do those days and weeks, and the school was already started. So I reschedule about the typing the story, but it was unexpect that time the subject for thesis, I was out of blue that the documents should be make today and the deadline was December before taking a Christmas break. So I start typing until it done at the time of December.

However, in one day, when I open to my laptop, it didn't proceed to the desktop so I screamed no. I tried to analyzed the problem until I found that the problem was the Windows 7 OS (Operating System) was crashed. It was useless to me if I get fix the OS so I went to the computer repair shop and fix OS on my laptop, once it was done, I opened my laptop and it worked with upgrade Windows 10. I was expecting that all the files including the chapter was already format in the hard drive but when I look to the local disk, all files was still there and I was so glad at the time. Then I type again as to continue, however, in several days later, I was trying research about how to change recovery the files from my external hard drive and I followed the instructions. I never thought that when I'm finished, it was unexpect that all files who open recently by the application (like Microsoft Word, Vegas Pro 13, etc.) which means I opened recently of Chapter 7 was corrupted, big NO for me! My thoughts was screaming again like I screamed on the top mountains saying a NO with an echo and flipping on a dinner table with a wild saying NO.

Ugh, all my plans and my best scene was crashed... 😭😭 So I decided to edit on my smartphone... Honestly, I tried to stay awake in midnight when I type, but suddenly I fall asleep because I switched the Night Shift to prevent blue screen when I switched off the lights.

[T H E E N D]

Oh yeah by the way, chapter 8 was still progress and this will take sssooo long because my thoughts argued the scenario again. Mou~! 😫😖