Author's Note

Hi guys! Thank you so much for 6.8+ K views and 100+ votes reading of this story entitled "Magic Kaito Love Story: Nakamori Aoko and Kaitou Kid (A.K.A. Kuroba Kaito)!! I am very appreciated for you guys... :')

First of all, I wanna say that I'm very truly sorry for I didn't upload since 2 years ago of that story because I have a lot of school activities, playing piano at the church, slow internet connection here, study of editing videos, and most of all is... Making project circuits because I'm in 3rd Year College of Computer Engineering... Surprise right?

So as now, I can't upload the next chapter because that chapter is really hard to get it, long story and I got cliff hanger (I'll review that story as soon as I can)... Of course, my wrong grammar still gets me... :'( But, I will definitely upload if I have a free time and... I did broke my promise to you guys I'm sorry...

Because I broke my own promise, I decided to make this short story.. This is what I made during 2 years ago and it's about my deleted scene to their conversation and their actions (But sometimes, too late to put scenarios of them for now I realize ... 😭😔) and also this is not really funny (I hope so... 😏) but I hope you like it this my mistakes... Enjoy!! ^~^

P.S.
Please read the story first before this or else, you will be out of place.. 😝

All Magic Kaito 1412 and Special characters is belongs to Goshou Aoyama. Except the story settings and my own Character Names...

Once again.. Thank you for reading and God bless!!^~^

-Kaichi25