Chapter 7

I credit this photo to 7458_Mochi at Pixiv 😊

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I know that it's already January so I should upload for this chapter in last month. But unfortunately, in last month (December), my OS (Operating System) or known as Windows 7 has been crashed so it won't proceed to desktop. It keeps only starting windows and I was shocked. Even I tried to fix the OS, it still useless so I send my laptop to the computer shop to fix it. So what's the point? My point is that this chapter was already set in my laptop and that was I stopped for a moment. When I got back my laptop from computer shop with upgrading Windows 10, I was expecting that the all files and documents including this chapter that I make are deleted. However, when I look to the other hard disk, all the files are still there so I'm so so glad for that 😧😯 but I need to find this chapter so that I continue for typing the story.

By the way, I upload in this chapter because this is my scenario while making the next chapter and deleted scene. Don't worry, this is not a spoiler chapter. Hope you guys got patience and I'll upload ASAP in this chapter.

Once again... l'm sorry, thank you and God bless! 😊

Scene 1:
Kaito: Hey Aoko.
Aoko: Hm?
Kaito: Can I talk with-
Hakuba: Hi Aoko-san.
Aoko: Oh, hey Hakuba-kun...
Hakuba: Can I talk to you a -
Kaito: Hey, don't chime in to us! I was getting talk to her first!
Hakuba: Oh, is that's so? I thought you talking to her so long about your silly magic tricks or other topics that can relate to her.
Kaito: 'That twerp detective...!! 💢' Ah no, I talk to her just now.
Akako: Kuroba-kun!! (Then she yanked to Kaito's arms) Can we talk a minute?
Kaito: But, I have to talk-
Akako: Awh come on, it's just a minute. (She continued to pull his arms)
Kaito: No wait! Wait! Wait! (She dragged away from them. Before they leaving the room, he shout) I'LL BE RIGHT BACK AOKO AND DON'T TALK TO HIM!! (And both of them [Aoko and Hakuba] are dotted in their eyes)
Hakuba: Wow...
Aoko: What an idiot... 😒

Scene 2: At the Aoko's house
Aoko: Hey Kaito!!!
Kaito: Knock it off Aoko, I can hear you loud and clear.
Aoko: I got something cook for you!
Kaito: Oh that's great because I'm hungry.
Aoko: Here... (She put the plates with nuggets on the table.)
Kaito: Uuhh... what is that?
Aoko: A nuggets Kaito.... Wasn't that obvious?
Kaito: No... Well, time to eat! (When he picked up using his chopsticks) Is this kind of pranking me something?
Aoko: What? No! I don't have a deal for that. (Then he take a bite.)
Kaito: Wow! It's delicious! Where did you buy this? (Then he take a gulp every he ate the nuggets)
Aoko: Well actually, I was make that nuggets and thanks to the internet that I have been searching the instructions for that.
Kaito: And then? What's inside of these nuggets? A meat?
Aoko: No... It was actually a fish. So I called it "Fish Nuggets"! (Then he stopped eating with out of blue and suddenly he collapsed on the floor as he didn't believe that he ate the fearest of all his life.)

Scene 3:
Man: Shoot him now, Nakamori Aoko.
Aoko pointed a gun to Kid and he hold to his arms where he got wounded.
Kaitou Kid: (He smirked) Miss, that was rude to pointing gun to the innocent man...

Suddenly, the wind appears stronger than before, her skirt lifts up slowly until it shows the most embarrassing to her and Kid saw it with a blush. Then she lowered her skirt and hold a moment by her left hand with an anger blushing.

Aoko: You saw it right?
Kaitou Kid: No...
Aoko: You liar!!
Kaitou Kid: I didn't saw it! I swear!
Aoko: What's the color of my panty?!
Kaitou Kid: Baby Blue... (She throws a gun to him and it hits to his head, he down and the man gasped)
Man: What are you doing? You got the real gun!
Aoko: No, it's just a toy gun. Look at him, it's nothing for him. (Then Kid stood up and he touch to his forehead.)
Kaitou Kid: Man, that hurts ojou-san...  'Aoko you rascal! I'm gonna pay you definitely!!'
Aoko: Hmph! Lucky you it's just a toy gun. 💢
Kaitou Kid: *Smirked* What do you expect? The real one?
Aoko: If that gun is a real deal, I'll definitely shoot you.
Kaitou Kid: That won't happen lady, because... (Then he sing the song) *"Cause I can catch a bullet for you!"
Aoko: Only for you, idiot.
Kaitou Kid: ** "Oh your love so bittersweeeeeet..."
Aoko: Could you please stop singing?! It's annoying!!!
Kaitou Kid: *** "I know I used to feel the way I do, because I'm still in love with you..."
Aoko: **** "I'm done with all your lies, I'm done with all your pain, I'm done with all the time wasted to loving you. And I can't take it no more, take it no more..."
Kaitou Kid: Uuhh... Ojou-san?
Aoko: "I'm done with your screaming, I'm done with all your silly love songs the people playing but a player. [Me: Can you hear the violin?] Go ahead and play me a sad song..."
Me: (After I imagined that scene) Aaauuuhh... It hurts... I felt sorry for him... 😂 xD So ugly this conversation... xD