Chapter 3

*Scene 1: At classroom
Hakuba: You're stupid...
Kaito: Nana!!
Hakuba: What's 9 + 10?
Aoko: Wanya wai?
Hakuba: You're stupid...
Kaito: Ome ra... (Oh you...)
Then hakuba smirk...

Scene 2: Aoko and Kaito walk towards to the mall meanwhile for buying their gifts for Christmas.
Aoko: Hey Kaito, look at this news! Kaitou Kid is not going to steal jewel tonight!! I'm so happy that my father will come home tonight!! Yay!!
Kaito: Yehey for you...
Aoko: Hey! Don't make me act like that or else I won't let invite you to celebrate Christmas when my dad gets home...!
Kaito: Have you forgotten that this day is our Christmas Party at school? I think its your father's turn now to be alone to his house...
Aoko: Uhhhh... Y-yeah... I forgot for that... I need to call him for our Christmas Party... Excuse me for a moment... (Then she dial, ringing and her father answer) Umm hello Dad, can I ask you that when you're going home this day?... What?! Why?... You still don't give up with him even he leave a message that he's not going to steal a jewel?... Ok, fine. Do whatever you want... No, it's okay for me. Besides, I have a Christmas Party tonight. Is it okay to you that I'll go there? ... Ohh thank you dad...! Yeah dad, bye..! (She hung the phone)
Kaito: So? What he says?
Aoko: He said that he agreed that I'll go to Christmas Party and he's not going home today... Geez, liars is the first step to become a thief, and that thief... How was suppose to be a gentleman that he's a criminal?
Kaito: It's because he's a magician. A magician is always to be a gentleman... like me... (He grin to his teeth with smile)
Aoko: Ahahaha!!! You? Gentleman? I don't see your gentleness, the only I know you is you're doing such a pervert... (She laugh)
Kaito: What?! You're such a meanie, Bimboko...!
Me: Then, the two already argument... I think this the worst my idea... I need a short conversation... ('_')

Scene 3: Christmas Party
Host: And now, before we go to the next program. Let's us witness the presentation of one student who shows the master of all magic tricks and not just only magic but he will show us to an amazing illusion...!! None other than...! 2nd Year class 2... (The light spotted to Kaito) Kuroba Kaito the master magician!!! (Then everyone applause and excited to him)
Kaito: What? 'Hey, what is the meaning of this?'
Aoko: K-kaito... Did they told you to present this?
Kaito: Uuhh... Nope...
Aoko: Ooh no... You don't have time to prepare for your presentation, I have go and tell them.
Kaito: No need.. (he pat her shoulder and smirk) Do you think the son of greatest magician in this world can't do without preparing for his show?
Aoko: 'Kaito...' Ahh... Is that so? Then show all your best to them off what you got today...!!
Kaito: Yeah, I know that... Thanks Aoko... but I need one assistant to make it better my tricks...
Aoko: Then what about me?
Kaito: Are you sure for that?
Aoko: What? You're my best friend right? A best friend should be help to each other..
Kaito: You're right Aoko... Then here's you need to do... (He whispered) got it?
Aoko: Okay Kaito...
Kaito: So, are you ready?
Aoko: Yes!!!
(Then he went to the stage and let him speak to them before he start) Ahem... Everyone, I would like to my apologies to all of you that I caught unpreparedness for my representation... But, as what the host said... I will show you the amazing illusion that you never ever seen after my magic tricks is done. Hope you like it..
Then he show a top hat and he look inside, he patted to the head of top hat, a rabbit came out with a costume and everyone adore to rabbit. When he snap to his fingers, a smoke appears and a rabbit turns into a human form and that person was...
Everyone: Nakamori Aoko?!? (Then they applause..)
Aoko shows a mirror and Kaito hold her hand, they step in to the mirror and they already dress, they use previous costume since they won, the champion of the couple skiing competition. Kaito dress as his alter ego and Aoko got princess with her necklace
Keiko: Not bad, Kaito-kun!
Kaito: It's not over yet, this is just the beginning of my Illusion.
He show to his cards and Aoko got A strange ball
Keiko: What's that? A disco ball?
Aoko: Everyone, make sure you wear sunglasses or a mask!!
Then she throw in the center and Kaito shoot at the ball by his cards when it goes pop, everyone is amazing
Girl 1: Wow!!! It's like a snow!!
Boy 1: Amazing!!
Girl: 2: Everyone!! Look at the stage!!
When everyone look at stage, Kaito and Aoko got sparkling to their dresses then Kaito bow knees to Aoko and he give a lend hand
Kaito: Would you dance for me tonight?
Aoko: Sure...
She placed to her hand to his hand, they got position and start to dancing.
Aoko: (she whispered) Hey, what are you doing Kaito? This is not part of our plan...
Kaito:(smirk) do we need to memorize our plan? Sometimes, if you forgot to memorize or there's something got idea to your mind, you need to ad-lib and everyone here didn't notice.
Aoko: Ohh.. I see...
Kaito: Now, hold your tight. Were going to dance there at the center..
Aoko: What?!
Kaito: Here we go!
(When they step outside the stage, they floating and everyone amaze)
Aoko: Were floating!
Kaito: Do you like it?
Aoko: Yes!!
Then everyone clap to their hands and when they see each other
Yamada: Keiko-chan, look at your gown! It's shinny!
Keiko: Your suit, it shining too Yamada-kun!
When it almost finish the song, the shining from the student gowns rose up and gather together towards to Kaito and Aoko. So bright and all student can't see them and Kaito and Aoko hold their hands but their bodies move away
Kaito: Everyone, this is my last illusion so don't miss this wonderful.
Aoko: Kaito, what's happening of us?!
Kaito: Close your eyes and hug me for the end of our show...
Aoko: Okay!
When they hugged to each other, the light sudden more bright and then blowing up and the shinny falling like a snow and all students including the mentors astounding. Kaito and Aoko already in the stage and they bow
Kaito: Thank you for watching...
Then everyone big applause with a whistle
Girl 1: That was so cool, Mr. Magician!!
Boy 2: You're truly an expert of magician, Kuroba-san!!!
Host: Thank you Kuroba-san and your assistant Nakamori-san for making a great day to us!!

Me: *Whistle* Why now I think of this and didn't put this conversation?!?! This is my great idea!! Uwwaaahh!!!! X( X( 😭😭

End Scene

Note:
"*" means it's came from Magic Kaito Crack. I like Krisi Hunter Pillow (now Zenbai) to his crack and very funny.. XD Anyway, thanks for reading this and don't forget to bring your comments here (I like to know how was my story, whether you put positive or negative it's okay to me...) and vote if you like this... Once again, thank you and God Bless! ^~^