Chapter 4

Scene 1:
Aoko: Kaito!! Kaito are you there? Kaito!!
(Still no answer but she went downstairs, she took the megaphone and went to Kaito's house. She entered without permission and she use megaphone, close to him in his ear and said loudly...
"HEY! THIS IS THE POLICE!! SURRENDER NOW AND DROP YOUR WEAPON!!!"
Kaito is awake with paling of his face.
Me: Please, don't do this at home or else you will get hearing-impaired... 😉

Scene 2:
Aoko: We're here!
Kaito: Phew! Finally...
Aoko: Wheew, it's already dinner time what we gonna do, dad?
Ginzo: Don't worry, I found a restaurant not too far from here..
Aoko: That's great dad!
Kaito: So, what we waiting for? Let's go!
Aoko: Yeah!
When they reach to the restaurant...
Kaito: Uuhh... this is not what I expe- (She pinch him) Hey!
Aoko: Just shut up and take it, this is my first time that their house is like a Hawaii.. I like it!
Kaito: Ouch... 'she do me that again...' Dumb girl.-
Aoko: What did you say...?
Kaito: I said it's nice... (he drop sweat)
Then when they enter the entrance, so many people at the table, eating and talking to each other,
Waiter: Welcome to our restaurant sir, ma'am! Please have a seat this way...
Ginzo: Okay...
Waiter: Ooohhh excuse me sir, ma'am. You're not allow to entered this place with that clothes... it's a traditional to look good appearance in this restaurant.
Kaito & Aoko: What?!
Waiter: but don't worry sir, we have something fit for you two. (Then he called another Waiter) Can you follow these young man and lady to the other table in outside?
Waiter 2: As you wish... this way sir, ma'am..
Then Ginzo wondering where those two and he ask the waiter
Waiter: Uhh sir, those two are outside. But don't worry sir, there's a magnificent view in outside aside this room.. (then he leans the menu to him) here's the menu, what's your order sir?
Ginzo: Uuuhh... can you include those two?
Waiter: Yes sir...
Ginzo: Alright... then here's my order...
While in other side...
Aoko: Wow... so nice this set up! Looks like we date, right Kaito?
Kaito: Uuhh... Y-yeah... (they not sitting after they drag that place but they leaning the log tree with style and they saw the full view of oceans and the full moon. They silent for a moment and she say to him)
Aoko: Uuumm... Listen Kaito... about that morning... I'm-
Kaito: It's okay Aoko, you just get stressed since you prepared for our vacation and your level mature like that is not ready yet to become a woman..
Aoko: Excuse me for that! I just want to be enjoyed my childishness before my mature, so I don't have time for a love.
Kaito: Then, what about me? (He touch her chin and closer to their mouth) Can you make resist like this...?
Aoko: H-hey! What are you doing?! (She pushed away and blush)
Kaito: It's true that you're a childish, but for love is still have a time and you can't resist the moments just like earlier...
Aoko: Hmph! Cheezy again...
Kaito: But you know what?
Aoko: What?
Kaito: I like childish, and that is why I like-... (then she blushed instant that she expected what he says but he said completely)... like your baby panty is blue when I flip to your skirt since we're kids that I wish could do that again now... Kekekeh...!!!
Aoko: Kkkkaaaaiiitttooo.... You iiiidddddiiiiooootttt!!!
Kaito: Oooouuuuucccccchhhh!!!!!!
Several minutes later, the waiter came and served their order..
Waiter: thank you for waiting ma'am, sir. Here's your order from your father.
Aoko: Oohh... Thank you!
Waiter: Uuhh... sir, are you alright? Your right face is red.
Kaito: Y-yes I'm fine, it's just a scratch... 'Geez, you're too much overacting, Aoko... it hurts!!' ~_~

Scene 3:
Meanwhile Aoko swim in the beach..
Kaito: Geez, she never changed until now except she wearing swim suit... And she's cute... Hhhmmm... I wonder if she's act like a mature.. (Then he thought about her)
Aoko: Kaito? (She curious when she saw and she closer to him after she swim.) Kaito? Are you alright? You're nosebleed... (Then he snapped out)
Kaito: I-i-i'm okay.. it's nothing Aoko...
Aoko: Are you sure? I think I'll call to someone for help.
Kaito: No! I'm fine... See? It's gone now...
Aoko: Oohh kay... Then I'll continue swimming in the sea.. (then she left him)
Kaito: 'She's so sexy than I thought...!!!'

End Scene