Chapter three

Chapter three

He was hot. That was the only thing that processed through my mind. He had stormy grayish blueish eyes that changed by the second, blond hair that was spiked up, and was at least a full head taller than me. And I'd I mention ripped? Oh yes, totally ripped.

"Malcolm? It's been a while since I've seen you!" my mom exclaimed, giving him a hug. "Hello Ms. Galloway," he said. "Thank you so much for taking Rory down to the house," my mom started.

"Really, it's no problem."

"So what have you been up to? Where are you planning on going to college?" She asked.

"Uh, I'm planning on going to Georgetown."

"Well, you two should better get going," my mom said gesturing toward us. "Rory?" Malcolm asked shocked.

Until then, I had been at a loss for words, but then I said something real intelligent like "Um yeah." And knew my this couldn't get any more awkward.

"Wow, you've definitely changed," he said. Now what the heck was that suppose to mean?

"Uh, you too," I replied awkwardly. Gosh I just couldn't get more awkward could I?

"Well you two should better get going, I'm sure you'll have a lot to talk about in the car," my mom said.

We both nodded awkwardly.

"Have fun, and be careful Rory," my mom said pulling me into a hug. I nodded and walked out to the car to grab my suitcase.

"Need some help with that?" said a voice behind me. I jumped up. "Oh! You startled me," I said. He held out his hand ready for the suitcase. "I can handle it," I said.

"Same old Rory," he said smiling and shaking his head. I wished I could let that go, I wished I could just forget about it. But I couldn't.

"What do you mean by that?" I snapped. He stepped back startled. "Well you were always independent."

Now I didn't know weather or not to take that as a compliment or an insult.

"So, uh, where's your car?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Over here," he replied, leading me I his car. "Oh by the way, I brought the other guys too. They wanted to see you."

Not I wanted to see you, not I missed you, but they wanted to see you. They missed me. Not him.

When we arrived at the car, I saw three other boys standing outside if it. And I recognized them all perfectly.

Jake was standing there arguing with Nicolas. Jake had light brown with golden natural highlighted hair that was spiked up but longer than Malcolm's, had blue eyes, had a nice tan, was slightly taller than me. Nicolas was almost as tall as Malcolm, had dark blue eyes, hair down to his neck that was the same color as his brother's, Jake. He also had a nice tan like Jake's. And Leo had curly black hair, dark brown eyes, I swear all these guys had great tans, and he was slightly taller than me.

"Is that our little Rory?" asked Leo, giving me a hug. "Yep," I said.

"You still remember us? Or are we lost in the memory of Rory Anderson?" asked jake.

"Please," I said with a roll of my eyes, "how could I forget the guys that egged my house every year? I asked. We all laughed recalling the memory. Now why couldn't Malcolm's welcome be more like this? I thought I myself.

I'm pretty sure we could have stayed there all day if Malcolm hadn't shooed us into the car. All the boys were about to pile into the black Toyota, when Malcolm said," Hey hey hey! Ladies first!" He motioned for me to get in. "What about my bags?" I asked.

"I'll get them," Malcolm assured me.

I climbed into the car and remembered the very reason I fell for Malcolm. He was cute, smart, and a gentleman. He also happened to be completely oblivious.