Chapter 1

Al Sah-him, Al Sa-Her, Bruce, and Ta-er al-Safar returned to Nada Parbat with a group of women who were in chains. Among the women was Felicity Smoak, a computer wiz and nerd. Someone Ra's al Ghul would never go for, Al Sah-him didn't capture Ms. Smoak for Ra's, she was his and no one, not even the Demon's Head would take her from him.
When they got inside, Ta-er al-Safar was greeted by Ra's daughter, Nyssa. The two women hugged and then Nyssa gave her a quick peck on the cheek before heading to the main room.
The women were the first to enter the main room and saw they a man that stood with arms folded behind his back as two women stood beside him.
The woman on the left, Felicity recognize, she was the one who hugged the blonde woman just moments ago, but the one on the right was a new face to her.
"Welcome to Nanda Parbat, I am Ra's al Ghul. The two women who stand here beside me are my daughters Nyssa and Talia." Ra's paused for a moment and Felicity saw the two women give each other a hateful glare before turning their attention to everyone and smiled.
"While you are here, you will be required to do some things for my warriors and myself. If any of you have a problem with satisfying our sexual desires, step forward. Felicity along with a few other women, stepped forward. Ra's walked down to the women and one at a time he took his sword and rammed it into the women's chest. Then he came to Felicity, he gives her a devil may care grin before before ramming his sword forward, but someone stopped him. When he turned around, he saw that the someone was Al Sah-him.