Chapter 6

When the man and Nyssa walked in, Nyssa wasn't surprised to see Tilia.
"Nyssa, as you requested, my Liege." The man stated.
"Thank you, Bane, you may go now." Ra's replied. Bane exit the room and return to his chambers.
"Talia has informed me that you snuck out tonight. Tell me, where did you go?" Ra's asked.
"I went to run an errand for Ta-er al-Safar." Nyssa replied.
"And do I need to send someone to fetch Ta-er al-Safar to find out what errand shr sent you on?"
"No, I'm the one who left without informing you first. I take the punishment for both of us."
Ra's nods at his daughter, "one of these days, Ta-er al-Safar will be the death of you, for you allowing her to become your weaknesse."
"If that's the case, I will gladly acppect my fate because I weather be bound by Sara's love than to be bound to you." Nyssa said. Ra's shook his before backhanded her. Nyssa was taught as a girl to never cry out in pain when her father struck her because he would do it again and it would be harder than the first one.
"Next time you talk to me in that tone I will hit you with a closed fist." Ra's warned. "You may leave now." Nyssa walked away with no look of pain or sadness, not because Ra's taught her that it was what she was soussped to do because she was proud of herself for standing up to her father. When Nyssa closed the door and she was out of earshot, Ra's spoke to Talia.
"I want you to find out where Nyssa went from Ta-er al-Safar."
"Nyssa won't let me two feet near Ta-er al-Safar to even talk to her." Talia said.
"She will after tomorrow."
"What's going to happen tomorrow?"