Chapter 3

Laurel was sitting on the couch in her apartment when the lights went out. Quickly, she stood up, but didn't go too far before she was standing in front of a hodded woman with a veil covering her mouth and nose.
At the last moment, Nyssa talked Sara out of going to see Laurel. She knew how painful it would be for her beloved to be near her sister again when she believes Sara is dead.
"Who are you?" Laurel asked. She had a revolver in her back pocket, but Nyssa already knew about it because she saw the lawyer slip the gun into her pocket when she got up after the lights went out.
"Are you going to keep stroking the butt of that .38 or are planning on shooting me?" Nyssa asked.
"I rather find out why you're here first." Laurel replied.
"I'm friend of your sister."
"That's impossible. My sister has been dead for five years now."
"She may it to shore after the boat crashed. She's with me."
Laurel could tell the hodded woman was telling the truth cause she could see the truth in the woman's eyes when she spoke.
"Oh my God, can I see her!" Laurel asked, happy to hear the news that her sister was alive, but the joy went away when she saw the hodded woman shook her head. "I'm sorry, I can't take you with me, but she wants you to know that she misses you and she loves you very much. "
"Thank you."
"I must ask one thing from you before I go."
"What is it?"
"Do you know where I can find Oliver Queen's wife?"
"What do you want with her?"
"I want to give her the news that her husband is alive."
"That's very kind of you, but if you're going to do that you might want to aproach her in normal clothes or she might be quicker than me to call the police."
"Thanks for the advice." Nyssa tells Laurel before she exits the way she came. After Nyssa was gone, the lights came back on.