Chapter 8

Nyssa return to her chambers alone and Jane was there to undress Nyssa and run her a bath. As Nyssa sat in the tub and let the hot water soak away her aches and pains, Jane massage her shoulders.
"You don't have to do that you know." Nyssa said.
"But I'm yours to please you and to give you what you desire." Jane replied.
Nyssa started thinking as Jane continue to massage her shoulders.
"If that's true, I have a job for you." Nyssa stated.
"What is it?" Jane asked.
***
Later that night, while everyone was asleep, Jane snuck out of Nyssa and Sara's chambers and went to the room across from them. When she got to the door, she carefully open the and crept inside. Jane never considered herself to be a killer, but Nyssa told her that in order to survive she was going to have to do things that she never thought she was capable to do.
Once inside, she closed the door behind her and walked up to the bed. She put her hand over the person's mouth and slit their throat. Jane waited until the person bleed to death like Nyssa told her to do before walking over to the other person in the bed and done the same as did to the first person. Then she stuck the knife in the second victim's chest before returning to Nyssa and Sara's room.
Nyssa got up and fill the basin with water and told Jane to wash her hands after she finished, Nyssa handed her a towel to dry her hands off.
"So had did I do?" Jane asked.
"So far so good, but now its time to test your lying skills. If you can look Ra's al Ghul, the Demon's Head in the eyes and tell a bold face lie then you'll be ready to help me put my plan into action." Jane wanted to ask what Nyssa's plan was, but for now she would take everything one step at a time.