Chapter 7

"Last night someone snuck out as a favor for someone else among the league. I won't name anyone, but you two know who you are and for your actions you will paired off to train with someone else. As a matter of fact, everyone will be getting a new paring buddy today." Ra's said. "When I call your name come up front.
"Al Sah-him, you are to be paired with Bruce. Talia with Ta-er al-Safar, Nyssa with Al Sa-Her, and Bane with Damien. Now off to your training."
***
Al Sah-him returned from his training and took off his clothes. This time Felicity didn't gasped, she was used to Oliver coming back with scars and bumps and bruises when he was training or when came back from a mission.
"Doesn't that hurt even a little bit?" Felicity asked.
"Pain is a weakness to give into it is to be weak." Oliver replied.
"I see."
Oliver didn't respond as he was down to his, boxers, Felicity turned away as he took them off as well.
"Run me bath." Oliver commanded. That was something that Felicity hasn't got use to. The mood changes of Oliver Queen/Al Sah-him. One minute There was Oliver the gentle and passionate side of him and then there was Al Sah-him, the evil and demanding side of him. The side of him that she wish would die, but Oliver had to become him to survive and in a way Al Sah-him was a part of him.
"One of these days I'm going to get the hang of that." Felicity tells him.
"Do you think you'll be here that long?" Oliver asked. There's that mood shift again. Oliver talking soft and being compassionate towards Felicity. She couldn't figure him out.
"Where am I going to go?" Felicity asked. "If I try to escape the league, they will come for me and if I don't Obey your every command, you will kill me, so I bound here forever."
"It doesn't have to be that way. " Oliver replied.
"What other way is there?"
"Trust me and everything will work out."