Chapter 5

Talia al Ghul climbed out of bed and slipped a robe onto her nude form before tying it closed. Lying in bed in nothing but his boxers was Bruce Wayne.
"Come back to bed, Talia." Bruce commanded. But Talia was too busy looking out the window, waiting for her sister to return.
"Just a minute, Bruce." Talia responded as she sees Nyssa slide back into her room through her window and closing it behind her once she was inside. "I Have to have a word with my father.
***
Nyssa didn't notice the redhead in her chambers at first as she turns around to close the window after she climbed in through to get in, but after she closed the window, she turned around and saw the redhead bathing while Sara watch.
"How was your trip?" Sara asked, trying to avoid Nyssa's attention on the redhead taking bath in their chambers.
"Who's the redhead?" Nyssa asked removing her hood and armor. Jane watched in amazement as she saw Sara help Nyssa get undress.
"Her name is Jane Matthews and she's are love slave." Sara stated with a smile. But Nyssa didn't approve. It's true that she went to her father when Sara washed up on shore and told him that she wish to claim Sara as her own. Nyssa knew that she would have to treat Sara as a sex slave. To use her as a tool to satisfy her desires and nothing more. But Nyssa wanted so much more from Sara so she taught her how to fight and use different weapons to defend herself in fight. It was long hard road, but Sara made it and it made her stronger as well.
"Do you know what you've just done?" Nyssa asked.
"Yes, I just saved Jane from being one of your father's whores." Sara stated plainly.
"I see. And its alright for her to be my whore?"
"I didn't mean it like that."
"Then how did you mean it?" Sara was going to reply, but some walked in.
"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" Nyssa asked the man standing in the door way.
"I did knock, but no one answered." The man replied before saying, "I'm interrupting something?"
"No, why do you come to me?"
"Ra's wishes to see you."
"Tell him I will be with him shortly."
"He said for me to fetch you and you're to come see him at once." Nyssa said nothing else and followed the man to her father's chambers.