(12)Where Are You?

Katelyn's POV
He's been gone for two days... I know it doesn't seem a long time but he would stop by every day and I don't remember not seeing him everyday. Ding
I glanced my eyes at my phone and it was a text from Travis?!
It said: if you want you lover back come to blackin road tomorrow night.
"AHHH TRAVIS!" I yelled with tears running down my face. "What's wrong?" Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau asked. I showed them the text and saw there jaws drop. I saw Dante peek out of the corner with my eyes that had highly noticeable bags under them. "We have a chance!" Everyone laughed which mad me smile.

At blackin road
A girl with un-natural black hair walked infront of me, she was holding a bloody knife. She smirked at me and snapped her fingers, these dead looking guys shuffled out of dark corner tightly gripping Travis. He had cuts all him, a tear fell down my face. "Let's fight" she whispered. I started punching her, about five minutes into the fight she got me with her knife and sent me tumbling down to the ground. I felt rage build up inside of me, I felt myself floating up and all I saw were memories of me and Travis. I turned into my other form. She gave me a confused look and started walking backwards, I slid my weapon against the ground and hit her, she died from the impact of my sword. I quickly killed those dead people... I dunno. I turned back into my human form and bolted towards Travis. I kissed him, Travis smiled and put his hand on my cheek. The police came and took those bad people then delivered Travis to the hospital to get better.

Travis was better!
"I'm so sorry about the trip and everything that happened!"
(We are home)
"No it's fine!" I exclaimed "it was a adventure for all of us.. literally" Travis laughed "come here" he said. I came over to him, he kissed me. I felt so satisfied "did I ever tell you

I love you?"