(28)Navi?

Michael's POV
Barney and I slowly walked up the stairs. "Dealing with a bunch of kids will be easy." Barney expected for them to be easy but I don't think they will be. We got up the stairs to be greeted by Lexi, Travis and Katelyn. "Only kill them, don't touch our kids." I said. "No.. I've been waiting to kill them for so long... Besides I can beat them." Barney bragged. Lexi came over to me. "This... Is going to be fun!" She squealed. This is not fair! I'm not magical!
Barney's POV
Travis came over to me in his demon form, Katelyn stayed by the doorway. She was the strongest. "I am going to crush you.... Barney." He growled then stuck his sword into my stomach. He looked at me amazed when it instantly healed.
Travis's POV
HE HEALED!!!! I slashed him with my sword, ripping off his arm. "Ha..." He laughed like he knew the world... But he didn't know me. (If you've read my books you'll recognize that...) "No..." I sighed. "It's about to go down!" I heard Katelyn yell.
Angel's POV
Yelling was heard from all directions. Chaos (K-oss) was all over the dome. Suddenly. "THE PEOPLE WHO DECLARED WAR ARE GOING TO JAIL!" The owner yelled. Then people came and took dad and Uncle Red away. The war was over. Masses of people came in "cura moles!" (Heal mass) I yelled, yes that spell takes a lot of magic energy to conjure up. Everyone healed around mr as I feel to the floor. Lexi ran over to me "hoola!"(heal!) She screamed. I sat up and watched as she fainted. Travis picked her up and laid her on the bed. "W-where are we going to stay?" Hailey asked Katelyn. "Easy, Kawaii~Chan is taking you!" "Huh?-" I was interrupted by a certain sky-blue haired girl. "Yes, you'll have to get along with Nekoette~Tan but I think it'll work!" She giggled. "Oh, so you're the little troublemakers that started the war?" I looked over to see a girl, she wore a necklace with a glowing moon on it, a dress that was short in the front and long in the back, her hair had bangs and was long in the back. "Navi?" Katelyn asked. "No... Wait, yes. I forgot about our little 'encounter' deary, I hope you won't get mad at me..." Navi... Trailed off into thought. "Well I have go tell you my real name, it's Raven." "All those times, I've been lied to!?" Katelyn screamed. "Yes..." Raven smirked. "You know what I'll give you a hint to who I am." Raven smiled. She pointed at her necklace. A moon. What could that mean? "That's why she looked so familiar!" Hailey excitedly danced around the room ignoring the looks we put on her. "What?" Travis asked. "She's the Moon Goddess, I've read about her family and well everything!" "Tell us!" Katelyn sent a glare at her, making Hailey shiver.
The story
The Moon Goddess and The Sun Goddess, two sisters of the same blood. Raven and Sophia. The two girls were best friends, they did everything together. For the girls birthday they both got a necklace that showed their inner power. Raven got a blue moon that glows when she's near Sophia. Sophia got a glowing sun that darkens when she is around Raven. The two girls were inlove with the necklaces. But once their mom died the necklaces attached onto the girls, but the necklaces were not the only thing that changed. Raven became evil, she used her powers for evil and she held an unpleasant aura. She then returned to her castle on the moon and agreed to give six of the guards to Sophia. The guards were the Zodiac Signs. Sophia got Aries, Taurus, Aquarius, Virgo, Pisces, and Sagittarius. And Raven got Cancer, Capricorn, Leo, Scorpio, Libra, and Gemini. (Picture at the top!)
Raven now is using her powers to make the world forever dark and Sophia is the only one who can stop her. The sisters need to be reunited.
End
"And then I couldn't read the rest..." Hailey finished. "Raven and Sophia..." I heard Lexi mumble. Then a bright light appeared in the room. A girl with blonde hair wearing a ponytail, a yellow gown with silver diamonds decorated around the waist, yellow heels, and a necklace that wasn't lit up and it was a sun. "Hi, have you seen my sister?" Sophia asked, moving her head back and forth. "Yes... She just left." Travis answered. "I have a feeling we'll meet again... In a worse time." And I have a feeling that if I turn around I'll see Hailey fangirling so hard. I turned around and nope... I was wrong, Hailey AND Lillie were fangirling. "Well anyway, thank you for your help!" Sophia finished and with a flash of light, she was gone.
Katelyn's POV
I have a feeling that the next part of my life will be very interesting!
~§~
About the questions on May 20th... I didn't get any so I didn't do any...